WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So what happens when BP dies? Does he go back to his ancestors or is that only possible with Wakanda Quarter Waters? Will they have a scene with BP and his ancestors following the events of IW in the next BP movie?

Am I the only one who felt NOTHING ? Like I didn't care about the events that happened at all :lol: Aside from me loving Thanos, Ebony Maw, the fight scenes....everything else story wise was meh.

I think it's because I know 90% of this is getting reversed, so I have no emotional attachment to what happened.
Did Thanos snatch your "soul" too?

Am I the only one who felt NOTHING ? Like I didn't care about the events that happened at all :lol: Aside from me loving Thanos, Ebony Maw, the fight scenes....everything else story wise was meh.

I think it's because I know 90% of this is getting reversed, so I have no emotional attachment to what happened.
Well, marvel president and the directors kept saying any death in IW was permanent. So at first I was distraught. But then once they made spiderman and black panther disappear the rational side of me kicked in. I'm not trusting a word out of Feige's and the Russo's mouths again lmao

Them thighs caught me on her poster as I was walking out the theater. Not much else about her.

I mentioned earlier about this being a knockoff BW.
images

If A4 really takes place 4 yrs after IW and T'Challa is presumed dead that whole time, yall think M'baku takes the mantle as king of Wakanda? Potentially a set up to Black Panther 2?

I must be the only person that thought that this movie was average and that black panther was far better.

I've been waiting for a movie about thanos since the 90s. I dunno...parts of it felt rushed. parts of It dragged. Almost felt star wars like in parts with the dragging (like episode 8) or filler.

I feel like they need coogler to direct everything moving forward. The writing is off IMO. Some of these characters felt like extras and certain scenes were straight up filler. Eh.

this.

There was a way to tell this story but I don't think that they did it as well as they could.

Back
Top Bottom