WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

- Dr. Strange sacrificing the stone for Stark -- some compelling character development there vs. how they interacted in the beginning

He didn’t sacrifice the stone to save Tony. He did it because of all the probabilities, the one where they win involves Strange giving up the stone and Tony surviving. Tony is the key to stopping Thanos. Otherwise, Strange would’ve never gave it up, even if Thanos was cutting Peter Parker into pieces.

How were your theaters' reactions at this scene?

It was similar to that, I mean there wasn't a super loud person hootin and hollerin, but there was cheering and clapping, especially when Thor Groot and Rocket were revealed,
That entrance is too tough.:pimp::pimp::pimp:

On another note went to a farewell dinner for a friend with my wife and then tried to see IW after with another couple.
We showed up at the theater, kinda long line and the group before us(5 guys) wanted tickets to the showing we were going to and the attendant said there is literally one seat left:rofl:
Dude and his friends were beyond hot. Needless to say we just went home after that.
Looks like I'm gonna have to pre order my ticket for the may 20th showing.
It's been a minute, can't remember the last movie I've tried to see again after its released and couldn't go up and get a reasonable time on the spot

As far as domestic sales between IW and BP its pretty obvious. More black ppl came out to see BP for BP that would go see IW. My father and grandmother went to see BP. My mom and her friends at work went to see BP

IW is making its money off the entire nerd community and the repeat viewings.

An estimated 650 domestic finish is still really good

BP was a perfect storm of many many variables

IW also hasn't been out that long yet

Cool your jets guys lol
You are not smart.

Has nothing to do with this post, just felt like saying it. Don't you agree?

How were your theaters' reactions at this scene?

There wasn’t too much noise during my 2nd viewing but people were definitely applauding in my first viewing during that scene and Iron Man in NYC when he puts the new suit on for the first time. Those were the best entrances imo.

He didn’t sacrifice the stone to save Tony. He did it because of all the probabilities, the one where they win involves Strange giving up the stone and Tony surviving. Tony is the key to stopping Thanos. Otherwise, Strange would’ve never gave it up, even if Thanos was cutting Peter Parker into pieces.

That makes sense, but I'm more curious how Stark is the key.

RDJ got the juice now?

I think the original core Avengers are the key which is probably why they were spared. I wonder if Strange used another spell on the Time Stone. I remember Strange telling Ebony Maw that removing a spell from a dead man is troublesome.

Just seen it again for a 2nd time. I didnt enjoy it as much as I did the first time....which is weird. Because when I seen BP for the 2nd time I was on the edge of my seat.

Guess I enjoyed BP a lot more.

RDJ got the juice now?

he doesn’t have to be the key. strange could’ve just needed a reason for thanos to get the time stone and both of them avoiding a painful death was a bonus. strange couldn’t tell him “the scenario we beat you has you getting the time stone from me” .

RDJ got the juice now?

CourageousPointlessCrow-size_restricted.gif

He been had the juice

he doesn’t have to be the key. strange could’ve just needed a reason for thanos to get the time stone and both of them avoiding a painful death was a bonus. strange couldn’t tell him “the scenario we beat you has you getting the time stone from me” .

He the key. He's the GAWD!

Sure you keep believing that.

Just a coincidence that after Thanos agreed Tony didnt even die with the random dusting of half of all life.

The plan was for Thanos to get the time stone :lol: Nevermind the fact that was what he was after all along. Why would Strange even fight back? Or make the terms be sparing Tony?

Get that hate out ya blood man. You don't believe what you posting.

If gamora is really gone for good, I want to see Angela. She looks like xena / wonder woman. I think she’s a macfarlane character though so I dunno how that would work out.
She was a Neil Gaiman character he created while on his Spawn run. He sued MacFarlane to have some ownership of the character and then sold her to Marvel.

So they have full righta and can do w/e they want with her.

They put her on the GotG, gave her a solo book, got some good results and acclaim but wasn't a huge hit. Outside chance Gaiman may write the character for a bigger boost in popularity.

Last edited:
Who are your absolute top 5 favorite mcu characters guys?

For me it's got to be :

Cap
Thor
Drax
Gamora
Valkyrie

*edit

Captain Marvel is probably going to hit my top 5

Hulk and Quill was up there but they fell out of my good graces.
Nah

This is your fav top 5

Tony
Tony
Tony
Iron Man
The armored Avenger Tony "Iron Man" Stark

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom