WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Saw infinity war for the second time finally. Movie really is juat a collection of cool scenes just put together :lol:

Could even be looked at as 4 30min episodes intertwined haha. About to watch antman 2 for the first time

mcu gave the nova corp uncool looking uniforms in gotg.
They meant for them to be non-powered though.

It'd be lame if they had the co shots and no powers :lol:
That looks really cool.

IMO, I thought we would've seen Nova by now.
Well they showed the Nova corps and they were not powered by any nova force so bringing up a new nova corps with abilities would have to happen first before a random earthling became a member.

Dont think they should go the route of the first powered Nova being from Earth.

In these next phases they're gonna really have time to build up these cosmic characters and space empires.

Nova corps should reestablish itself in response to the rise of Shi'Ar and Skrull empires.
Could be cool.....

But Stan has cameoed in all the MCU pretty much looking the same including the first Cap movie so in universe (unless he's a time traveler) he has not aged in 70+ years :lol:

To de-age him in a scene it'd have to be set centuries prior.
To add to that there are also confirmed Stan Lee cameos for Far From Home and Captain Marvel (maybe even more) so making a super special one for A4 when it's not the last one won't be as special.

The movie had 3 distinct narratives on stopping Thanos; protecting/destroying the stones left on Earth, taking the fight to Thanos, getting a weapon powerful enough to kill Thanos.

Majority all had their cool scenes but also had a clear theme, a story arc and a few continuing character arcs from previous movies.

supposed leak image with the helmet
111.jpg

Stan Lee should still have cameos going forward. Not that de-aged stuff tho. Just put him in a newspaper or a billboard or a video of him on a tv as an obvious homage to him in films. That’s the best way to to do it, imo.

Na....if he's not alive to cosign on a cameo I wouldn't do it. Leave the man in peace.

712EDA4A-88AE-4358-A5C8-5421784211F2.jpeg
C642B95D-C12A-46B3-A975-607F24CC1CA3.jpeg
There’s nothing wrong with having him cameo in future films in pictures or old audio clips playing in backgrounds. He’s made a cameo in almost every film. I can’t speak on his behalf, but I would bet he’d be ok with that. Like how his picture was hung up in the police precinct in Daredevil. Or his poster in Jessica Jones. Subtle cameos like that are good compared to the idea of CGI and de-aging him.

Was watching youtube vids of Gladiator and how strong he is to intimidate thanos and beat up cap marvel / binary. xmen characters finally getting integrated into the movies is gonna be so good.

by the way, that 99cent deal expires today so don't think about it too long if you're on the fence about it

so you guys are telling me, we are around 6 months away from A4 and we still dont have a damn title for the damn movie!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom