WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I said what I said. Now you're just saying a whole lot of nothing.

You were wrong. Several times. All this bull **** you're spewing now is the same reasoning that led you to be wrong before and wrong again.

You're like a delusional alarmist. Falsely predicting the fall of the MCU like a fool.

Like I said before let’s have this conversation when Captain Marvel is out. If you think offending a group of people makes you impervious to box office failure I can give you several examples to show you other wise, most recently Cold Pursuit. Lol @ “Falsely predicting the fall of the MCU”. Didn’t you comment on me calling for Spider-Man 2 to do damage control? You follow my posts too closely to have gotten that misconstrued. Wanting to avoid failure is the anthesis of predicting a failure.

Ole girl from Vikings is who should have been captain marvel.. ole girl legit got couple black belts

But she’s too old now

Not even. It would dilute the achievement. Relegate BP to appearances only. If there has to be a sequel it shouldn’t be anytime soon. Not for at least another 4-5 years
i guess
but a good movie
or franchise is good to ME
whether they did or didnt win an oscar
that dont mean **** to me

i guess
but a good movie
or franchise is good to ME
whether they did or didnt win an oscar
that dont mean **** to me

If it doesn’t win by all means keep on with schedule but if it does win their at the very least needs to be extra time given to the script and scope of the sequel because you’d essentially be trying to improve on perfection. Everything about what Black Panther did, from the atmosphere when it released to how it resonated can’t be recreated.

If it doesn’t win by all means keep on with schedule but if it does win their at the very least needs to be extra time given to the script and scope of the sequel because you’d essentially be trying to improve on perfection. Everything about what Black Panther did, from the atmosphere when it released to how it resonated can’t be recreated.
ok i get what ur saying
u think thats what cameron doing with avatar???

Cuz she old as ****.

A little too old too.

Basically.

None of those broads are signing 10 picture deals or are gonna look as good by the end of it.

Who wants a 50 yr old Captain Marvel? Or possibly older :lol:
Most of these middle aged chicks only good to play villains now like Cate bae :pimp:

Like I said before let’s have this conversation when Captain Marvel is out. If you think offending a group of people makes you impervious to box office failure I can give you several examples to show you other wise, most recently Cold Pursuit. Lol @ “Falsely predicting the fall of the MCU”. Didn’t you comment on me calling for Spider-Man 2 to do damage control? You follow my posts too closely to have gotten that misconstrued. Wanting to avoid failure is the anthesis of predicting a failure.
The idea that there needs to be damage control that you are fabricating was the point. How did you confuse that?

Dont need to pay close attention to your posts when most who read it react to that nonsense.

You've been doing it since IW..... like a fool.

The idea that there needs to be damage control that you are fabricating was the point. How did you confuse that?

Dont need to pay close attention to your posts when most who read it react to that nonsense.

You've been doing it since IW..... like a fool.

Glad I can make you all feel something. The joy of fictional characters and discussing with strangers on a message board.

Back
Top Bottom