WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The new 3D experience was definitely a selling point but what Avatar had that Endgame doesn't is lack of competition and longetivity+screen numbers.

Mission Impossible vs Marvel? Not even close :lol:. I bet Tom thought they needed him more then he needed them. Luckily we didn’t get Cruise though.
No. He basically proved he's bigger than the MI franchise.

I dont know what other franchise you could be referring to.

At the time he was offered IM Tom wouldn't be wrong to think they needed him more. Hes a bigger movie star than most of the actors @ Marvel especially in 2008.

And how much Marvel studios makes only matters to the studio and Disney.

Tom Cruise makes more money from the MI franchise than any one actor, oriducer or director makes from a Marvel movie since he isn't just an actor.

That's why I said he proved he's bigger than the franchise. Dude has turned that in to a regular thing for all of the movies he stars in. Same with that Mummy movie. He made so much money off that and its not even considered a success in the states but he made bank off international.

Thats why I said he probably doesnt care how much a Marvel movie makes. He kinda already won if you have to compare all of Marvel to what hes doing.

At this point, Marvel wouldn't even want to pay Tom the type of money he'd be asking. Probably would be more than RDJR cuz he feels hes the bigger movie star.

If there was a better option out there than DC I'm sure Tom would've already been in some superhero role of he wanted.

Something more comparable is Sean Connery passing on Gandalf and losing out on a potential $400 million payday. He signed onto League of Extraordinary Gentleman and the rest is history

Shang-Chi better bring some high quality martial arts action to the masses. I’m talking Wheels on Meals, Mr. Nice Guy type ****.

The new 3D experience was definitely a selling point but what Avatar had that Endgame doesn't is lack of competition and longetivity+screen numbers.

Crazy thing is it did all that before China became a box office power too. It still broke the record there at the time ($200m).

Avatar 2 might do $1 billion in China alone by the time it comes out in 2021.

Is pretty interesting rewatching the earlier movies now that we're at the end

Watched IM1 last night and watching first avengers now.. really wish they followed through on the 10 rings from first IM

I've come to realize that CM's casting never really mattered.

She's pretty much a non-character in the comics. Her only claim to fame is being Rouge's battery.

So I'm not gonna hate on Brie anymore

I'm just curious what they do in CM2

I mean i could see her being bishy superman, which is what they did in end game

Also, watching first avengers.. it's funny Steve makes that wire comment to tony and then couple scenes later he's getting trapped under the propellers and Steve is the one worried about him even attempting it

Shoulda been katheryn winnick, but she's going be 42 this year
Y'all dudes still doing this :lol:
I'm just curious what they do in CM2

I mean i could see her being bishy superman, which is what they did in end game
That's definitely not the vibe I got.

Nothing like Superman.

More like female Space Ghost.

It'll probably be set in the past again and tie up the Kree and Skrull war plot. Maybe a team up. Definitely adds new characters.

I'd rather see her head to space, unless they going actually do Ronan justice and let them really go at it she'll need to go up against some cosmic level stuff to make it interesting

But even Ronan should get bodied since she was taking on thanos, with the stones

Back
Top Bottom