WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So it's a definite that it's going back on dolby?

*crosses fingers

not definite but I'm assuming. They can't let Endgame go out on plain digital lol. I'll hold off on buying any tickets until I see something from AMC. crossing my fingers too lol.

The tweet won't load. What it say

on their Endgame tweet this morning someone asked when tickets are going on sale

"Hi AJ! Keep an eye on our website for tickets - they should be available by this evening or tomorrow morning, at the latest. -Elizabeth"

I can catch a 12 pm showtime for endgame on Monday. But I just don't know if it's the version with the extra footage or what.

Are All theaters showing the exclusive footage?

Time travel was a cheat code though to undo them losing to thanos. I don't think my friends would wanna see endgame again either just for some new after credits stuff.

First look at Taskmaster in the Black Widow film. I’m sure it’s more of a placeholder with CG elements that will be added later because it isn’t Taskmaster’s classic look but as a Super Sentai/Kamen Rider fan.....I love it! :lol: It’s Marvel baby!

C6F81031-326A-4519-886E-F0D71BFC57A9.jpeg

As big of an mcu fan I am, I really hated that they had used time travel.

It makes things too messy + you open yourself up to plot holes.

Funny thing is they almost got away with it cleanly but then they made it messy again with Old Man Steve at the end.

Back
Top Bottom