WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Someone let me know when I can sound off in here.

Give it a week or two IMO. Use spoiler tags to converse about the plot details anytime though! :nthat:
A lot of people will come in here to get non-spoiler reviews to gauge thoughts of the movie & you wouldn't want to openly see a spoiler if you hadn't seen the movie, so don't be that dude. :smh:

P.S.
Im checking it out tomorrow, so will stay out of the thread until then, because I don't trust y'all. :lol:

PO

Best Spidey movie yet. Movie was dope all the way through and the mid and post credit scenes made me scream. I called the post credit scene but noone believed me

Spider-Man FFH: 7/8

Movie was the goods. Really captured the struggle Peter was facing internally between just wanting to be a normal teenager and the responsibility that comes with being SM. The action was executed amazingly and that first battle with Mysterio was A-MAZ-ING. Some of the best effects I’ve ever seen on screen.

If I’m being nit picky, the Mysterio reveal twist was done really weirdly. Like @big j 33 said in his review, that scene really took me out of the movie for a moment. Also, they’re suppose to be 16 and they’re acting like middle schoolers with the romance between MJ & Peter but whatever, I understand maybe because a lot of younger kids make up the target demo it’s like that? :lol: I also find the juxtaposition between Zendaya’s role in this and Euphoria hilarious.

Best live-action Spider-Man to date. Someone close to Peter’s immediate circle’s gotta die by the end of the next movie to really up the stakes.
Forgot to throw praise to the acting skills of Gyllengod. Donnie Darko doesn’t miss.

They really didn't include one of the fight scenes from the trailers?! I wonder how much bonus footage across all MCU films exist.

0:26

I don’t understand........
They just keep getting better and better
Other than that guardians trash
And Thor 3
They just keep knocking it out the park

Aye am I trippin
but scenes we seen in the trailer
wasn’t in the movie
like him and the cops hella joking with each other

That new buyer for the avengers tower, they showed it had a billboard construction wall, looks like its fantastic 4, there were 3 steps to construction posted on the way and the last circle was left blank could mean for fantastic 4 or phase 4

That new buyer for the avengers tower, they showed it had a billboard construction wall, looks like its fantastic 4, there were 3 steps to construction posted on the way and the last circle was left blank could mean for fantastic 4 or phase 4
i missed that
when they show that

Heard from an interview that Peter was supposed to sell his star wars collection to buy that thing he bought for mj but it was cut.

Anyway movie was good Spiderman 2 and Spiderverse the only thing better than it. But those are 2 of my favorite movies all time so whatever

We're in an MCU thread and I cant profess my love on CBM but okay.

I can say Spiderman 2 isnt perfect and not the best movie of all time but its rewatchibility.

Spiderverse is my favorite cartoon/animated movie.
Like Nawghty said, see more movies. :lol:

From now on it should be easy to tell a fake MCU spoiler if it has Norman Osborn being the new owner of what was Stark tower :lol:

Desperate trolls been pushing that lie for 10 years now.

Last edited:
Something about the driver man...... I had a feeling something was up but didn’t see that coming

Best Spidey movie yet. Movie was dope all the way through and the mid and post credit scenes made me scream. I called the post credit scene but noone believed me

Back
Top Bottom