WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So I know I joke around with the Ashton Kutcher for Doom. But in a serious opinion I think Channing Tatum would be a perfect Tombstone for a Spidey Flick. Just my opinion.

:lol:

Tombstone is a black albino.

Wait you serious. Thought dude just had a bad case of skin cancer or just got a bad case of bleach on his skin. Never really knew Tombstone history beside a few comics and animated series.

This ***** really black fam?

There is a small but very loyal contingent of foxmen universe fans that are going to cry about and criticize everything marvel studios does with the xmen

It will happen as surely as the sky will turn blue tomotrow

I know what they're going to say too:

'oh man when fox did it the xmen was dark and gritty now they have all these fruity colors on their costumes'

'oh man the xmen was different and unique and now they look like the rest of that cookie cutter universe'

'xmen was more for the adults and now they're trying to appeal to the kids now'

'(insert actor here) will never measure up to Hugh Jackman' s performance as Wolverine '

' with xmen there was an emphasis on acting, but now it's all about special effects'

'with xmen fox was serious but now everything's a joke'

'fox was not afraid to show us blood and real violence'

Remember these words when marvel studios starts putting out their own xmen movies. :lol:

Last edited:
There is a small but very loyal contingent of foxmen universe fans that are going to cry about and criticize everything marvel studios does with the xmen
**** them.

I'll just say these guys are fans of X-Men movies made by Kinberg and a pedophile.

Those complaints also sound like they could come from DC/Snyder fans :lol:

Last edited:
Gap tooth Anna paquin's rogue was a disgrace. We need a proper Rogue.
rogue_x_men_marvel_cosplay_by_agflower_dc7y92g-pre.jpg

D4U4RfnUwAAhw5l.jpeg

Depending on which box office chart you go by, Avengers: Endgame has either broken the all-time worldwide record or is less than $8 million away from the record.

Back
Top Bottom