WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I don't want to keep beating a dead horse, but IW >>>>>>>>EG

I watched both over the weekend and found myself fast forwarding to the Thanos parts in EG. Otherwise it was a snooze fest.

IW was nonstop from the get go.

Bucky finally went to the barber. Wanted to see him with a hairstyle similar to killmonger though.

he hasnt really had much of a hit plus uncharted film keeps getting pushed back

he is kind of like hemsworth, super talented with great comedic timing but mcu might be the only hits on their resume

hollands still super young though but it would suck if he gets typecasted

Yeah I like Sebastian Stan, thought he was gonna take off since that Kings TV show with Ian McShane.

Oh wait just realized yall talking about Tom Holland

Last edited:

he is kind of like hemsworth, super talented with great comedic timing but mcu might be the only hits on their resume

Tom also made a movie with daisy Ridley that’s supposedly so bad, it won’t be released :lol:

A lot of his projects outside mcu are super suspect. Loved the City of Z though

MagaCap; America's @##?!? Pfah!! I fart in his general direction.

Disney better blow a bundle on these 2.
Sebastian+Stan+D23+Expo+2019+XegSp5NwH9Ml.jpg

I really don't think Holland has movie star leading man potential.

He can be supporting actor, comedic relief, probably do good in a string of romcoms as the main but at best I think he'd thrive in some Harry Potter type role.

He's kinda already typecast just by his range. I can't see Holland playing a badass or a murderer. Hes not multifaceted like RDJR or even Ruffalo.

He can be supporting actor, comedic relief, probably do good in a string of romcoms as the main but at best I think he'd thrive in some Harry Potter type role.

He's kinda already typecast just by his range. I can't see Holland playing a badass or a murderer. Hes not multifaceted like RDJR or even Ruffalo.

Yup and Timothee Chalamet has the young respected actor lane on LOCK

You're right. But as dude uptop said, he's super young. Once upon a time brolin, gosling, gyllenhaal were sorta typcasted child stars.
Dude will prolly go art house or some. You know, carve his niche, lol i dunno. But yes, time's on his side.

Back
Top Bottom