WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

was holding out on getting Disney+ til they started rolling out the Marvel shows. now it looks like I wont be subscribing for at least another year :lol:

1 month about a movie thats more than a year away.

They probably just lining up with the MCU's adjusted schedule given this may be the last Spidey movie taking place in the MCU for a while.

Wait hold up, so Owen Wilson is really confirmed Kang , and y’all made fun of me for my Ashton Kutcher for Doom. Marvel still hasn’t responded to my recommendations of casting. Ashton for Doom. Bruce Willis as Prof X , Tyran Lannister as Magneto . Yo it works

If the Owen Wilson news is true, the writers better have Kang say:
tenor.gif

What if Owen is really Iron Lad? :rofl::rofl:

I thought the skrull makeup in Captain Marvel was awful.

Also I refuse to believe Owen Wilson is Kang :lol:

Last edited:
Reading with Peter Shinkoda said and thinking back yeah he got the short end. They did Nobu dirty after season 1. He nearly kills Matt and isn't the main bad guy when the Hand fully takes over. Think he would have been better than Sigourney in Defenders

Rewatched Ironman 3.
Beyond the Trevor Slattery/Mandarin situation, it really isn't that bad. Albeit the weakest link in the series, which ironically had the potential to be the Best. I mean Ben Kingsley? Guy Pearce? How do you end up wasting em 2?
3.5/5

Back
Top Bottom