WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Yeah, but I think they have to. Even if not now, later. It’s a pivotal moment in Marvel like Thanos’ snap. All I can hope is that when it happens, it’s executed right.
Is it really?

Its only pivotal in the context that the Marvel universe for the comics always had mutants. That what made it truly a foundation rocking moment.

Also I don't think it works if she says anything else. I mean no more heroes? So what like 2 dozen ppl disappear or lose their powers? Or is taken literal and the entire planet possibly universe doesn't have heroes. Leaving it for who Loki to save the day?

Is it really?

Its only pivotal in the context that the Marvel universe for the comics always had mutants. That what made it truly a foundation rocking moment.

Also I don't think it works if she says anything else. I mean no more heroes? So what like 2 dozen ppl disappear or lose their powers? Or is taken literal and the entire planet possibly universe doesn't have heroes. Leaving it for who Loki to save the day?

that part was a joke being there’s no mutants/powered people being identified as mutants, yet.

yes, “no more mutants” is pivotal. I agree that context makes it more of a groundbreaking phenomenon. But it would still be an iconic moment if they happened to say a variation of it instead. Would it hit as hard? No. Would I still go crazy if I heard her utter “no more ...” on screen? YES!

They really haven introduced enough mutants or enhanced to get rid of them. I feel like WandaVision is going to be the beginning. The dream before the awakening. The awakening is what sends her over the deep end.

Mans got his comedic timing though. Dunno how much a cashcow he compares to therock but he got his appeal lol!
He was funny in Tour de Pharmacy. Probably my favorite character lololol.
img

Can they at least fix Dehaan's Goblin if they were to have him back in one of the movies? His Harry Osborn wasn't so bad.

Can't remember the last thing I saw Tobey in. Maybe the great gatsby but that was a long time ago.

No...more.....enhanced..:lol:

:lol:

I peeped them saying this as I was binge watching these, I think when the twins got introduced in Ultron

Glad they finally getting the rights back so they can say mutant :lol:

I'd love if they acted like 2014 Spider Man never happened.

Lmao give us Tobey and we cool

The best part of Age of Ultron was the party. I want an entire Avengers hangout film where they're just chillin' and ****.

a whole movie where they was chilling and then have to escape without their “suits” woulda been cold if they still had Tony/BW

Back
Top Bottom