WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

They can't.

EDEB04EC-00EB-41A7-8418-D03DD1ED7005.jpeg

I don't think Letitia is going anywhere. She has an unpopular opinion towards a topic that a lot of people support.

And like what was mentioned, Pratt ain't going anywhere either.

I'm glad that filming for Hawkeye is underway. I'm curious what's going to lead him out of retirement again.

Excited for WandaVision too...I think I'm just excited for new Marvel content.

More info!
https://collider.com/spider-man-3-cast-doc-ock-alfred-molina-andrew-garfield/

Because guess what? They're all coming back. Everyone.

Just like Jamie Foxx's Electro, Andrew Garfield will be back, and if Sony/Marvel can close a deal with Tobey Maguire, he'll be back too. Kirsten Dunst will return as MJ, and I expect Emma Stone to reprise her role as Gwen Stacy, pregnancy permitting. Why? Because this third Spider-Man movie starring Tom Holland will delve into the multi-verse, just like its animated counterpart Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. I don't think that's a big secret at this point, so why do we pretend it is? Because we love the pageantry of it all.

I'm curious if how they will explain how they get Electro, Doc Ock, and Gwen Stacy in the MCU, since they died in their universe. Has to be before their death, right?

I wonder if the OG model from the PS4 Spider-Man game is really going to show up in Dr. Strange 2. Supposedly he flew to London to film some scenes.

I wonder if the OG model from the PS4 Spider-Man game is really going to show up in Dr. Strange 2. Supposedly he flew to London to film some scenes.

Man, if they have Playstation Spidey in there, then they better throw my guy Takuya Yamashiro up in there as well.

aa2w5llsnsq11.jpg

They better have a Power Ranger-esque moment at the end when they all introduce themselves with some explosions behind them while the bad guys watch. I'd tear up like the Portals scene in Endgame.

Man, if they have Playstation Spidey in there, then they better throw my guy Takuya Yamashiro up in there as well.

aa2w5llsnsq11.jpg

They better have a Power Ranger-esque moment at the end when they all introduce themselves with some explosions behind them while the bad guys watch. I'd tear up like the Portals scene in Endgame.
I thought Japanese Spider-Man was already confirmed for Spider-Verse 2?

I'm curious if how they will explain how they get Electro, Doc Ock, and Gwen Stacy in the MCU, since they died in their universe. Has to be before their death, right?

There are Hundreds of thousands of multiverses:
  • Earth-96283 - The Spider-Man Cinematic Universe, where the three Spider-Man films starring Tobey McGuire take place.
  • Earth-120703 - The Amazing Spider-Man Cinematic Universe, where the two Spider-Man films starring Andrew Garfield take place
  • Earth-199999 - The Marvel Cinematic Universe. The universe where every movie produced by Marvel Studios/ABC/Disney takes place, starting with Iron Man through (as of today) Doctor Strange. It also includes all of the ABC and Netflix television shows based on Marvel characters.

aa2w5llsnsq11.jpg

The Emissary From Hell!!!!!

There are Hundreds of thousands of multiverses:
  • Earth-96283 - The Spider-Man Cinematic Universe, where the three Spider-Man films starring Tobey McGuire take place.
  • Earth-120703 - The Amazing Spider-Man Cinematic Universe, where the two Spider-Man films starring Andrew Garfield take place
  • Earth-199999 - The Marvel Cinematic Universe. The universe where every movie produced by Marvel Studios/ABC/Disney takes place, starting with Iron Man through (as of today) Doctor Strange. It also includes all of the ABC and Netflix television shows based on Marvel characters.

Except Daredevil, Punisher, et al., apparently...?

The real question is who’s Spider Man steps up to make the sacrifice to inspire Miles, and who’s is the mentor Peter B. Parker...My gut tells me Andrew’s version is the sacrifice play and Tobey’s is Peter B...

It’s pretty clear this is being done so Sony can have Miles to work with independent of Tom’s MCU version of the character...On the other side Disney can continue with whatever plans they had for Tom from the outset...

Plus both sides can pull whatever characters/ plot lines work from one another because ~multiverse~...

I mean I can’t be the only one thinking this right?

Except Daredevil, Punisher, et al., apparently...?
Would guess they're in fox movie universe.. Not gonna list all..
  • Earth-10005 - The X-Men Cinematic Universe, the universe where all of Fox's X-Men films take place, including the spin-offs like Logan and Deadpool.

Back
Top Bottom