WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Moving right a long in order.

All these movies, I've only seen once, when they released, and forgot alllll types of details, so it's like watching for the first time lol.

Watched IM2 tonight. had no idea Black Widow was in it. I mean I didnt know who she was in 08 lol. movie was fire. I liked the villian. Mickey Roarke's villian is great. very creepy and smart. Back to a convo earlier, I do like Don Cheadle as Rhodey. Once you see him, he's Rhodey. But when it was Terrance Howard, he was Rhodey too lol. Both fit lol.

Just finished the incredible hulk. I only remember watching the eric bana one. I definitely never saw this one all the way, or was distracted with the cakes when we watched. So much I missed. General Ross. Still chasing the good guys in Black Widow huh? lol. And the end scene with Tony was nice. Tying everythng together nicely.

Marvel was so far ahead of its time with these movies and these stories. Wild. They were 10-12 moves ahead at every turn.

Thor 1 is next.

I need to unpack this , I can only think of one person that can fix this mess

FA6C1FB3-1F57-4C11-AC2B-2F506C6026C3.jpeg

I did NOT think the finale would go that way
just wasn’t sure if they’d actually debut Kang in this show but they actually did it

Reactions: sb
So it all really makes sense, I don’t think this iteration of Kang was lying at all or was even evil, simply the one that outsmarted the rest of his variants and being that he was the only threat to himself, he locked himself up in solitude guarded by Oliath, seem like just earlier in the show he also had x amount of time to “prune” the events that Loki and silvye set forth before reaching threshold and losing complete control, he couldn’t convinced him and knew from that point on it was a wrap, Sylvie blew up the sacred timeline and opened the multiverse wide open, my take is just how thanos showdown took about a decade, so will this and they have in a genius way paved the way to fix all the beurochratic BS that kept other comic book properties from not being canon in the MCU....now they can seamlessly introduce any character they want as a variant, they can recast, they can bring back OG actors, wouldn’t shock me to see a recruitment of sorts from different realities to face off against the worst version of kang....Huddleston, Olsen, Cumberbatch and Rudd got the deal of a lifetime going forth with how IMPORTANT each of them will be for this phase...and yeah with this finale, Loki is indisputably the best property out of Disney+ and ranking very HIGH next to even the big screen properties

He Who Remains played Sylvie. Are we just gonna assume Slyvie knew how to use the temp pad to send Loki to the TVA? She literally just picked it up and used after HWR put it down :nerd:

I called it, brace yaselves for the trailer, HotToys is very reserved about dropping spoilers with their toy line and this is a big sign they were green lit to drop this probably because the trailer is set to drop after this finale

I called it, brace yaselves for the trailer, HotToys is very reserved about dropping spoilers with their toy line and this is a big sign they were green lit to drop this probably because the trailer is set to drop after this finale

I’m all for black/gold but that suit is hot trash.

Council of Kang’s incoming. Immortus, Rama-Tut, put it in my veins

Kang’s not that interesting of a villain though in the comics

Woke up still thinking about the ending LOL

I’m thinking the downloaded info Ms. Minutes gave Ravona was info on Kang, including his relationship with her in the various timelines. Ravona mentioned the person in charge is the only one with free will (Kang) and then later tells Mobious she is leaving to find free will (Kang).

I also have a theory that Ravona and Mobious were an item in one/some of the timelines instead of her and Kang/HWR, so HWR put Ravona in a position of power above Mobious knowing she wouldn’t stray from the assignment of Judge for a subordinate.

**** is bananas though and Marvel really delivered. I’m still tired as hell.

Back
Top Bottom