WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Killmonger probably counts. Not that I think that was needed. They got all the tech they needed when Natasha got Zola in to the arrow.

im just talking in case shh goes wrong and you need someone on the spot to do some macgyver-ing

like I assume Tony played some role in creating the infinity stone destroyer, woulda been nice if he was there

im just talking in case shh goes wrong and you need someone on the spot to do some macgyver-ing

like I assume Tony played some role in creating the infinity stone destroyer, woulda been nice if he was there
Have no doubt Tony created that with the help of that troll.

I feel like for Uatu his multiversal team will be like the Secret Defenders or Heroes for Hire where its a different cast of characters for every mission.

If given the choice, would you want season 2 of What If to be handled the way Anamatrix & Star Wars Visions was (different animation team for each episode) or would you want the same “coloring book” style they used for season 1?

If given the choice, would you want season 2 of What If to be handled the way Anamatrix & Star Wars Visions was (different animation team for each episode) or would you want the same “coloring book” style they used for season 1?

visions

visions would be cool as it gives us different animation styles and different takes with different themes

problem is if they plan on keep wrapping them up together in the end then its not gon work

1633725110758.jpeg

1633725126510.jpeg

1633725157844.jpeg
1633725139368.jpeg

Marvel needs to chill a bit, not everyone needs their own series, first agatha and now Monica and 10 Rings?

Marvel Studios Rumored To Be Developing MONICA RAMBEAU And TEN RINGS Spinoff TV Shows For Disney+

Earlier this week, the trades confirmed that Marvel Studios is developing a WandaVision spinoff that will put the spotlight on Agatha Harkness. Now, that's been followed by claims that more small screen spinoffs are in the works for supporting characters from various movies and TV shows.

For starters, it's said that we're getting a series that will focus on Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings' Ten Rings organisation. That movie's post-credits scene set the stage for Meng'er Zhang's Xialing to pick up where her father, Wenwu, left off, though we're not sure that group really needs an entire series devoted to them when they'd arguably make better antagonists for Shang-Chi 2.

A little more exciting is the claim that WandaVision star Teyonah Parris will return as Monica Rambeau in her own series. That makes perfect sense following The Marvels, especially if she embraces being a superhero in the Captain Marvel sequel (we're guessing she'll be going by the Spectrum moniker).

Marvel needs to chill a bit, not everyone needs their own series, first agatha and now Monica and 10 Rings?

Marvel Studios Rumored To Be Developing MONICA RAMBEAU And TEN RINGS Spinoff TV Shows For Disney+

Earlier this week, the trades confirmed that Marvel Studios is developing a WandaVision spinoff that will put the spotlight on Agatha Harkness. Now, that's been followed by claims that more small screen spinoffs are in the works for supporting characters from various movies and TV shows.

For starters, it's said that we're getting a series that will focus on Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings' Ten Rings organisation. That movie's post-credits scene set the stage for Meng'er Zhang's Xialing to pick up where her father, Wenwu, left off, though we're not sure that group really needs an entire series devoted to them when they'd arguably make better antagonists for Shang-Chi 2.

A little more exciting is the claim that WandaVision star Teyonah Parris will return as Monica Rambeau in her own series. That makes perfect sense following The Marvels, especially if she embraces being a superhero in the Captain Marvel sequel (we're guessing she'll be going by the Spectrum moniker).
Rfx getting da fatigue? :nerd:

^^^
I get where rfx45 rfx45 is coming from, but the simple answer is that Disney needs to keep their streaming service afloat. If they have enough series to keep a good amount of members subscribed for even 40 of 52 weeks, then that's a win. End of the day, it's more opportunities for more production staff, actresses/actors, and even 9-5 folks at Disney alone. I don't watch everything, but options are nice.

its not a fatigue but pick better and new characters

we still dont have nova for gods sake but they cant go with whoever they got already just because

seems like theres better choices

sounds like the netflix peeps are gon appear in the Echo tv series (yes theres an echo series in development)

i get it they need content bad but its just gon get watered down, their tv series is their weakest along with the games and animation so they got to make em better

quality over quantity

That’s a fair point. I mean it’s not like these are A or B listers. It’s literally Agatha the Witch and the 10 Rings.

Whereas, there are plenty of properties to call on. Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Storm. Punisher. US Agent. War Machine. Nova. Drax The Destroyer. Thors side kicks. Etc.

its not a fatigue but pick better and new characters

we still dont have nova for gods sake but they cant go with whoever they got already just because

seems like theres better choices
Would you really prefer a Disney+ Nova series as opposed to a movie? I know Disney is giving Marvel tons of cash to make these shows great but eh c'mon. Some stuff should be a movie.

Regardless, you can stream this stuff on your own time. So it doesn't really matter what Marvel makes a show of. Skip it.

Are they sidelining those when Echo is rumored to pretty much be DD season 4 according to the reports that came out this week, as well as possibly being NWH and She-Hulk supposedly?

They have a laundry list of characters theyve gotten the rights back within the past 5 years or so. Give it time.

Would you really prefer a Disney+ Nova series as opposed to a movie? I know Disney is giving Marvel tons of cash to make these shows great but eh c'mon. Some stuff should be a movie.

Regardless, you can stream this stuff on your own time. So it doesn't really matter what Marvel makes a show of. Skip it.

i prefer a film but my point was there no sign of a nova in anything in development

its marvel so im gon consume the content but also dont want it to be like cw shows where they just keep pumping em out and quality is terrible

i guess my point is they dont have to make a show just yo make a show

i prefer a film but my point was there no sign of a nova in anything in development

its marvel so im gon consume the content but also dont want it to be like cw shows where they just keep pumping em out and quality is terrible

i guess my point is they dont have to make a show just yo make a show
They're just striking while the iron is hot.

From that one standpoint, Disney+ needs the content. This is no different than HBO Max okaying the Snyder cut, renewing any trash DC show, spinoffs for Peacemaker and w/e else James Gunn wants to have fun with, etc.

Last edited:
They're just striking while the iron is hot.

From that one standpoint, Disney+ needs the content. This is no different than HBI Max okaying the Snyder cut, renewing any trash DC show, spinoffs for Peacemaker and w/e else James Gunn wants to have fun with, etc.

but thats why im more protective or the mcu, dont want it to be mceu

Back
Top Bottom