WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

1634003730734.jpg

If they’re willing to create all this fluff content for D+ now then imagine the amount of legit content they’ll be able to make once they finally crack into the X/mutant properties.

X-Force, X-Factor, Hellions, Marauders, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Alpha Flight, Excalibur, Hellfire Club, the Shi’ar, the Starjammers, Moira Mactaggert, Mojo World, etc.

There’s a TON to work with - I just hope fatigue and burnout doesn’t set in before we finally get what we’ve all been waiting for.

Yo how I’m i supposed to take man’s serious after this movie... That is all I remember him for.... son was ready to suck off the Mexican cop 🤣

Damn, I always thought this was the same gay dude from Shameless this entire time:lol:

how they was going make a civil war without ironman?
I guess have Ross be way more of the villain.

Probably have Tony be the one that gets injured by Vision and I guess have Rhodey leading the sign the Sokovian Accords side?

The ENTIRE 3rd act would have to be reworked though.

I dunno maybe have BP be the angry one trying to kill Bucky even though BP vs. Cap isn't Civil War at all.

Back
Top Bottom