WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

if these are the villains that died fighting spidey then why is sandman there? he lived in sm3

also, second shot of gg looks like francos or just an updated look like elektro getting his og look?
Upon slowing it down to 0.25x lol looks like that could be true. Long black hair
88BF2687-0DE6-4253-89A3-0A8462147179.png

That scaffolding fight scene at the Statue of Liberty and the leaked footage of Andrew with scaffolding is all I need to confirm they are in it! However now it seems like they’ll be in it just for the final fight....

Eitherway that parallel Holland/Zendaya to Andrew/stone falling legit gave me goosebumps, to this day that scene was the only time I ****in sobbed watching during a comic book movie....can’t think of a sadder scene

I am even more excited to know what Strange was talking about at the end. Looked like reality breaking from when it happened in Loki.

seems like Peter is actually trying to help Ock instead of the other way around, since they're all supposed to die/be dead. Dude can't live without some kind of guilt haunting him.

Strange having to clean up these peoples' mess again smh

breaking out the Sorcerer Supreme spirit separation move :pimp:

Eitherway that parallel Holland/Zendaya to Andrew/stone falling legit gave me goosebumps, to this day that scene was the only time I ****in sobbed watching during a comic book movie....can’t think of a sadder scene

i thought they were gon show one of the other spidey swing in for the save butim glad theyre saving em for the film

i could imagine a ton of nerd rage right now for now showing any new spidery or murdoch

i thought they were gon show one of the other spidey swing in for the save butim glad theyre saving em for the film

i could imagine a ton of nerd rage right now for now showing any new spidery or murdoch

Ha! I see we are on the same page, for sure Andrew is saving Zendaya from that fall...:just fkin beautiful man...

Back
Top Bottom