WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I was down to recast Tchalla. With all respect to Chad. But I think Marvel already said it won’t happen.
Mbaku would be dope. He a big guy though lol
MBJ would of been probably the best choice.

i'm thinking of not checking out social media and NT for the next three weeks due to spoilers (or even a few months i guess????) because the release date here in the PH is January 8 lol

I was wondering why they gave Echo a prosthetic leg. Didn't know about the actress.

Also haven't been paying attention to names so I didn't realize the fiance Jack was actually Jacques, the Swordsman.

Last edited:
i'm thinking of not checking out social media and NT for the next three weeks due to spoilers (or even a few months i guess????) because the release date here in the PH is January 8 lol

That sucks. :smh:
But yeah I feel you, I'm off social media starting Wednesday night. Can't take any chances.

PO

I remember some big movies would come out a few days to a week early when I was in the PI, guess it depends. Damn near a month though that’s wild.

I was wondering why they gave Echo a prosthetic leg. Didn't know about the actress.

Also haven't been paying attention to names to I didn't realize the fiance Jack was actually Jacques, the Swordsman.
Didn’t know this until watching a YouTube video.

Also haven't been paying attention to names to I didn't realize the fiance Jack was actually Jacques, the Swordsman.
I don’t remember Echo having a prosthetic leg. I remember the deaf part and her ability to mimic.

Also…we just going to erase the BP character because the last actor who played him passed away. It’s like Warner Bros stopping Superman movies because Christopher Reeves became a quadriplegic or died (RIP).

I don’t remember Echo having a prosthetic leg. I remember the deaf part and her ability to mimic.
The comic character does not.

The actress playing the comic character does. So writers added it to the character.

In the end it just makes her more badass.
Also…we just going to erase the BP character because the last actor who played him passed away. It’s like Warner Bros stopping Superman movies because Christopher Reeves became a quadriplegic or died (RIP).
Nobody said anything about erasing Black Panther though.

Lets not conflate MCU T'Challa with MCU BP.

Flo' :pimp:

Tumblr_l_813911283126281.png

Back
Top Bottom