WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

What was the Wolverine reference? The Different person line went over my head lol.

WW Hulk doesn’t really make sense. No Illuminati. Like why would he come back to Earth? The Sakaarians are the ones taking him in their ship?
If you haven’t figured out by now, nothing is going to be word for word from the comics. Its all loose adaptations.

B6C05704-D15D-4C32-9A12-CB957BD3D9AF.jpeg

spiderjericho spiderjericho

Timeline question then:

Shang-Chi: Mid-movie we have the Abomination / Wong fight. Postcredits scene (at least some time after the showdown in Ta Lo) shows Wong, Carol, Banner (w/ arm device still installed) analyzing the rings w/ Shang and Katy.

She-Hulk: Ep1 has flashback to "months ago" ride w/ Bruce and Jennifer in the car wreck due to the Sakarrian ship. Bruce is still wearing the arm device and describing its purpose. The car wreck breaks the device and eventually Jenn's blood heals his arm. Ep2 ending then has Jenn's representation being potentially complicated by Abomination's "breakout" from the Supermax captured on footage from the Shang-Chi fight scene.

What's going on? Only coherent solution I could come to is that the leaked footage must be months old at this point. At the time of the leak, Bruce says the arm-device prototype was irreparably damaged, and nonetheless his arm is healed b/c of Jenn's unique blood. In Shang-Chi, I'm pretty sure the Abomination/Wong fight was being livestreamed all over the place for betting purposes. Based on the passage of time since Bruce and Jenn's accident, it should be completely clear Abomination is still incarcerated and not actively in Macau even in spite of the leaked footage. Based on Banner's condition, the Shang-Chi fight scene SHOULD have occurred months ago compared to Jenn's story.

Irreconcilable?

From what I understand She-Hulk and Shang Chi happening about the same time. Dude on Comics Explained explained perfectly. They’re dropping shows and movies like they do the comics. Everything does drop in chronological order. Theres the main story and tie ins. These shows are mostly tie ins. Kinda filling in some of the blanks and giving a little more details about some of the side characters.

Timeline question then:

Shang-Chi: Mid-movie we have the Abomination / Wong fight. Postcredits scene (at least some time after the showdown in Ta Lo) shows Wong, Carol, Banner (w/ arm device still installed) analyzing the rings w/ Shang and Katy.

She-Hulk: Ep1 has flashback to "months ago" ride w/ Bruce and Jennifer in the car wreck due to the Sakarrian ship. Bruce is still wearing the arm device and describing its purpose. The car wreck breaks the device and eventually Jenn's blood heals his arm. Ep2 ending then has Jenn's representation being potentially complicated by Abomination's "breakout" from the Supermax captured on footage from the Shang-Chi fight scene.

What's going on? Only coherent solution I could come to is that the leaked footage must be months old at this point. At the time of the leak, Bruce says the arm-device prototype was irreparably damaged, and nonetheless his arm is healed b/c of Jenn's unique blood. In Shang-Chi, I'm pretty sure the Abomination/Wong fight was being livestreamed all over the place for betting purposes. Based on the passage of time since Bruce and Jenn's accident, it should be completely clear Abomination is still incarcerated and not actively in Macau even in spite of the leaked footage. Based on Banner's condition, the Shang-Chi fight scene SHOULD have occurred months ago compared to Jenn's story.

Irreconcilable?

There is some dialogue from the writer about Hulk's human form mid article:

But for me, the arm prototype utilization makes sense here.
We see it in Shang-Chi, (which is before She-Hulk in the MCU timeline (Per Disney +)) & then we get details about it in She-Hulk & why it is no longer needed after the accident.

But, the Abomination scene is confusing to me though based on the above, because if Shang Chi takes place before She-Hulk how can that fight scene with Wong be current in She-Hulk?

Not sure what else you are asking, but if there is something I missed, please clarify.

PO

The Shang-Chi fight scene is probably old footage/leaked video in She-Hulk. He is going for parole…oh wait here’s some old video of him out of his holding cell. Like when you’re trying to run for public office and they dig up some video of you being racist :lol:

I watched Shang-Chi again yesterday and noticed that when Wong opened the portal it was to that same holding cell/room. Never seen it before SH but apparently I had.

The Shang-Chi fight scene is probably old footage/leaked video in She-Hulk. He is going for parole…oh wait here’s some old video of him out of his holding cell. Like when you’re trying to run for public office and they dig up some video of you being racist :lol:

I watched Shang-Chi again yesterday and noticed that when Wong opened the portal it was to that same holding cell/room. Never seen it before SH but apparently I had.

Thanks. The abomination scene makes sense now. I assumed it was a "current" breakout.

PO

Man I didnt know She hulk episodes would be so short. This one was 22 minutes without the after credits scene

It's probably even less, since the E1 recap is apart of the total run time as well. :smh:
There is 9 episodes for this one seeing as it is the last major Disney + show for the year.
6 hours total. Show ends mid-October.

Like i said a few pages back, really wish EP1-3 dropped the first week & the rest on a weekly basis.

PO

It's probably even less, since the E1 recap is apart of the total run time as well. :smh:
There is 9 episodes for this one seeing as it is the last major Disney + show for the year.
6 hours total. Show ends mid-October.

Like i said a few pages back, really wish EP1-3 dropped the first week & the rest on a weekly basis.

PO
Oh damn I thought it was the usual disney mcu 6 episodes. Good news

Listening to a podcast, kinda wish they introduced the inhibitor collars in episode 2

Maaaaan. Those Hulk/Crossover movies from the late 80s, early 90s.

Early MCU with Daredevil and Thor guest spots. I wish they would’ve had one with She Hulk.

After this revelation - assuming it is Wolverine - I wonder how will mutants be introduced? Could they have already been in existence, living among normal humans and a reality warper hid their presence, or a psychic - with cerebro?- wipe mutants from everyone’s memories?

When you have mutants who are hundreds and even thousands of years old, they can’t just been birthed without damaging their backstories - Wolverine, Apocalypse, Seleene.

Back
Top Bottom