WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Madisynn spelled with 2 N’s and 1 Y but it’s not what you think! was the best character in the episode. I need some more Madisynn.

Last edited:
I'm loving all the roles Wong is having in this phase.

Also I was cracking up when he jumped through the portal hella serious when he went to testify for Blonsky lolol

Bruh, Im all the way down for a Wong show. Nah, actually I just want Wong to periodically show up in everyone’s show. :lol: They straight up announced he was about steal the episode.

After the last episode I was wondering if the court acknowledges magic as a real thing. They kinda have to. Remember that time half the universe disappeared for 7 years? She-Hulk the real hero tho. Smashing on the first date. Normalize that ****…..so we can stop pretending like it’s not.

Bruh, Im all the way down for a Wong show. Nah, actually I just want Wong to periodically show up in everyone’s show. :lol: They straight up announced he was about steal the episode.

After the last episode I was wondering if the court acknowledges magic as a real thing. They kinda have to. Remember that time half the universe disappeared for 7 years? She-Hulk the real hero tho. Smashing on the first date. Normalize that ****…..so we can stop pretending like it’s not.
Good point. How would the court explain the blip? Sakovia Accords, which was due to Scarlett Witch’s cough Magic.

Ain’t trying let my dude catch a break..

Got all these white people tryin get my dude got :smh:

:lol: Now I think about it Kim K would've totally killed it as Madisynn.

1662696770380.gif

I’m having a hard time figuring out what exactly is this show supposed to be, unless there is a deeper connections to the comics I don’t know about, this show is pretty garbage yall…lol
Disney pulled a fast one. We're paying for CW level shows. I believe I would enjoy it more if I wasn't paying 15 bucks a month

Back
Top Bottom