WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

yah… this finale aint it

i enjoyed thie series til this episode, they just cant hit the landing right in these last episodes

not feeling this fully breaking the 4th wall and going to into the real world to talk to “kevin”

trying too hard to be meta and complaining about your own product and really gon take a jab at people complaining about their whack cgi

just write a better finale this just seems lame and the super horny jen joke kinda ran its course

its really just an in your face metaphor for female empowerment

highly disappointed especially the fast and furious family meal scene

best part is skaar :rofl: who did hulk smash? but WWH might have been confirmed…

did him dirty with that haircut tho :lol:

1665646662981.jpeg

1665646678449.jpeg

Last edited:
I loved it.

Now they can make the Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe Movie since they crossin these lines.

Yeah this is getting ridiculous. It’s not even a real show anymore it’s a parody of itself.

I’m at the K robot now and I’m annoyed that this is just being meta to be edgy and different and not finishing the show

That was an interesting finale. Especially with the reveal at the end.

That final scene being just like the final scene from Fast and Furious :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
They could’ve gotten through without that long mess in the middle. At the very least we didn’t need her doing all that time wasting traveling.

I guess I can relate because when things werent going my way on NT, I broke the NT forum 4th Wall and Messaged Meth via DM.

Thats basically what Jen did.

Most realistic thing Marvel has done im0.

Finale and show as a whole was still below mediocre, but I will deffff give credit to how creative they got with her 4th wall breaking abilities, is quite possibly the best thing about this show because it literally tells you how insanely stupid the whole plot line to the show has been and how mediocre the MCU content has been, it was wildly self-aware Meta and creative, but after having spent 8 weeks watching this, it just wasn’t enough to actually save the show….it did save the character tho, but in all honesty she was never the real issue…it’ll def be fun to see her and DP in the future….ITS A MUST.

:lol: Kevin addressing the VFX issues….pretty genius move.

Ms Marvel and She Hulk sort of followed the same formula, a drag of a show for weeks, with a pretty dope moment in the finale…

PS another thing that was dope, was the call back to the OG Hill series :pimp:

Last edited:
Gonna miss She-Hulk.

Wasn't feeling the finale for the most part, but whatever.

Skaar looking like Nickmercs.

About the robot...

“I wrote in the script that when she sees this big AI machine, it's wearing a little black baseball hat, a classic Kevin Feige-style black baseball hat,” Gao recalls. “When the [visual development team] was showing us different possible sketches of K.E.V.I.N., they were all wearing little hats. No matter what type of robot or machine it was, it was wearing a little black baseball hat on top. [Human] Kevin said, ‘Well, that doesn't make a lick of sense, why would a robot wear a hat?’ I said, ‘That's the part that doesn't make sense to you, Kevin, that is the line of logic that you won't cross, we have you represented as an AI brain that is controlling all of the Marvel Cinematic Universes, but the thing that you can't get past is that it might have a hat on top of the machine?’ And he said, ‘Yeah.’”

Just watched the daredevil episode in she hulk when they fought the 25 henchmen.

I couldn’t help but think of how inferior that scene was to this:

It was cool seeing him use his gadgets tho.

Also, She Hulk carrying DD and just taking off his mask first thing was the most realistic thing I’ve seen in a superhero show/ movie :lol:

Yeah this is getting ridiculous. It’s not even a real show anymore it’s a parody of itself.

I’m at the K robot now and I’m annoyed that this is just being meta to be edgy and different and not finishing the show
I haven’t watched it yet(where yall work at?!? :lol: ) but, is that not what it was from the jump?

SMH at this ending...makes sense in connection with a slate of films being pushed back though LOL!

Was it perfect? Nah.

But I enjoyed that finale. The intro which has the nod to the old Incredible Hulk TV show.

The contrived and zany middle, which led to the fourth wall braking and the “neat” conclusion. Cool we got another appearance from the son of Battling Jack Murdock. And the reveal, which leads to ?

Have to move Wandavision down. She Hulk is my #2 MCU TV show.

Ranking of my D+ shows

1) She-Hulk (I enjoyed it the most, it had a smile on my face the whole time and I was NEVER bored)
2) Loki
3) Falcon and Winter Soldier
4) Hawkeye
5) Wandavision
6) Moon Knight (loved the last episode, but I was confused for the most part)

Not listed is Ms Marvel because I never saw it, probably is a decent show. Will watch one day

Ranking of my D+ shows

1) She-Hulk (I enjoyed it the most, it had a smile on my face the whole time and I was NEVER bored)
2) Loki
3) Falcon and Winter Soldier
4) Hawkeye
5) Wandavision
6) Moon Knight (loved the last episode, but I was confused for the most part)

Not listed is Ms Marvel because I never saw it, probably is a decent show. Will watch one day
Bro, I haven’t watched it either lol.

My list is:

1) Loki
2) She Hulk
3) Wandavision
4) Hawkeye
5) Falcon and Winter Soldier
6) Moon Knight
7) What If

Seems from the responses that people are buying it though.

So they basically had an entire show like this end by saying it was all done on purpose and this was the plan. And people are just supposed to be like "Fiege did it again!" :lol:

I love it when something divisive like this. Makes me want to see it more. I’ll probably break down and watch it on my lunch break.

Back
Top Bottom