WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Sneeker. I’m up there with you in criticizing if something isn’t the mark (my mark imo).

Bro, the fatigue was real in me. Hawkeye>Moon Knight>Obi Wan>skipped Ms Marvel>Thor Love and Thunder.

But I can’t front, I enjoyed She Hulk. Probably a 7/10 or 7.5/10. That last episode was clearly to shock and show MCU doesn’t have to be formulaic. Miss Gao clearly took her years of Feige Frustration and let it go for the world to see. In a weird way, she’s like Jenn with her (former) boss.

Based on what I’m hearing, everyone (minus WLM) will be back on the train when Black Panther 2 drops.

I do agree. They’re churning out too much so the product is suffering in the VFX, writing, etc. But I think the announced delays are to rectify that. They’re listening to the fans.

Now I’d only they’d give us more K.E.V.I.Ns. My man like Tyler Perry now (just copying what someone said).
well they really need the break and time to think it over. I would say the fatigue factor imo is more about fatigue on seeing mediocrity over and over again. I would never get tired of amazing series with fresh ideas but not necessarily cater certain aspects of society that are controversial and beaten around the bush for awhile now.

So are we ONLY allowed to criticize Sony and Warner Bros?

On the Hulk tip? What movie are they talking about? I remember someone saying Disney can’t make Hulk movies.

according to one person or else he'll leave and never comeback... until the next show or film comes out then he'll hone in on the negativity and call them annoying :lol:

as for the Hulk film, a WOrld War Hulk film is going to be an ensemble and they can probably call it Avengers: World War as a loophole from having a sole Hulk film

But that wasn’t in the schedule?

By then they’ll need a new Hulk.

I didn’t realize the 2008 Hulk movie was produced by Marvel Studios. Forgot there was a cameo at the end.

But that wasn’t in the schedule?

By then they’ll need a new Hulk.

I didn’t realize the 2008 Hulk movie was produced by Marvel Studios. Forgot there was a cameo at the end.

the first two films were produced by marvel but universal had to distribute it and these days, i think marvel prefers to distribute it themselves and keep al the profits and they can just keep using a loophole

there are a few MCU film release dates that has no film attached to it yet in phase 6

pic below is outdated now because they announced deadpool 3 and moved some films around but there are still gaps in between those two big avengers event films

mcu.png

I thought the 2003 film was a straight Universal joint who was high off Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Fox X-Men.

Hulk is a tough character. Peter David and others definitely added layers to the character. It’s wild we never got Joe Fixit.

take it with a grain of salt but here's another marvel project we can all whine about

a Nova film in similar presentation ad Werewolves by Night

written by Moonknight and Ms Marvel writers so im already picketing fences

Maaaaan. I can’t believe they’d make Agatha, Okoye, Shang-Chi into properties when they literally have a treasure trove of better characters.

Nova and Wonderman seem expensive with the VFX. But wouldn’t be mad at an hour long special. Hawkeye, Falcon/WS, Moon Knight or Ms Marvel probably should’ve been hour specials.

Marvel Studios DESERVE to do something this outlandish to end of one their shows/movie. That’s it

Y’all wanted another straight battle and mundane conclusion to a show? Y’all still would have complained about the show anyway. They had a chance to do something crazy and with she-hulks history of 4th wall breaks when are they ever going to get a chance to bring in Kevin Feigie and the rest of the MCU from our point of view?

Look what we had in a D+ tv show

Daredevil MCU debut
Hulk
Abomination
SKAAR

And yet y’all still complained about the show. There is absolutely no satisfying you people, it’s annoying. If it doesn’t go perfectly like how you wanted we get an uproar. Do better guys, go indulge in Star Wars or DCEU if Marvel Studios is such a disappointed.
All I hear is a bunch of whining from you and the likes of you. The MCU isn't as perfect as you'd like it to be. Criticism comes with the territory. You can like a cinematic universe and still call out it's inconsistencies and formulaic storytelling. Don't get triggered because there are people who don't view the MCU through the same rose colored glasses as you do.

And it's funny you tell us detractors to go to the DCEU thread because all you ever do there is complain.

On the Hulk tip? What movie are they talking about? I remember someone saying Disney can’t make Hulk movies.

Apparently, Disney gains full distribution rights of Hulk starting summer 2023. So should be a solo Hulk film with no trickery if true.

PO

Rumor has it the Disney gets Hulks movie rights next year. All the scoop writers are hinting that a WWH film will be announced in the near future.

Idk if the announcement/confirmation was made during the finale dialogue between Jenn and KEVIN, but it kind of hinted there will be more Hulk with introduction of...

Skaar

Forgot that there will be a GOTG Christmas special releasing this year. I wonder when we'll get a trailer for that.

This is funny, because the finale wasn't poking fun at the people who enjoyed the show, they were poking fun at viewers with predictable expectations & complaints like you. :rofl:

Lot of people have expectations for any MCU show, including myself, but everyone in here had an open mind to just watch the show for what it is & not be mad it didn't go a specific route except you. :lol:

They have been kinda clear with what kind of show this would be from the beginning (funny, 4th wall breaking, fun cameos, less drama etc) but they knew some people would expect different & want that "classic" marvel ending (big bad, big fights etc) & they were like yeah nah we told you this is what the show will be, so deal with it. :lol::pimp:

So, yeah this is right ending for THIS show. :D
Really loved how that used that comic influence for the real crazy 4th wall breaking here in the finale. It's the live action version of her popping out the comic panels.

PO
Yea, steezy read that all wrong. They ain’t hating on themselves, they just throwing back all the comments who hate on everything in their face and showing how picky viewers are :lol: y’all swear they would throw their writers under the bus like that.

Yea, steezy read that all wrong. They ain’t hating on themselves, they just throwing back all the comments who hate on everything in their face and showing how picky viewers are :lol: y’all swear they would throw their writers under the bus like that.
Yes. Gao was literally making fun of the method/formula MCU uses.

She’s used to getting Feige’d. So when the conclusion of She Hulk came up. She was surprised by Feige’s comment that the ending didn’t need to be formulaic. Which is how we got that insanity. And low key digs at the fans, Disney/Marvel Studios.
Rumor has it the Disney gets Hulks movie rights next year. All the scoop writers are hinting that a WWH film will be announced in the near future.

Idk if the announcement/confirmation was made during the finale dialogue between Jenn and KEVIN, but it kind of hinted there will be more Hulk with introduction of...
I’d love a new Hulk movie. Wish it were just him. Maybe flash backing and explaining how he became the professor.

But interested to see what sets the war off with the current status quo.

I think that can be easy. Real hulk finally unleashes himself from being contained as a nerd after all these years, also is mad that Nat dies, still butthurt about thanos. Anything can trigger real hulk :lol:

Joe Fixit. Professor Hulk. Nightmare Hulk. Worldbreaker Hulk. The Bruce Banner piloted Hulk. Red Hulk. Amadeus Cho Hulk. Rick Jones Hulk. Hiro Kala his other son. Maestro Hulk.

Bros (and sis) I’d mark out if they did Future Imperfect.

I’d love a new Hulk movie. Wish it were just him. Maybe flash backing and explaining how he became the professor.

But interested to see what sets the war off with the current status quo.

I mean WWH is rumored, so it could be a flashback movie, like BW, during his time on Sakaar.
(After AOU & before Ragnarok)

Or they could do a story of what happened between IW & EG, which would allow for the type of movie you like.

Or it could be a present day movie, where they have the above in flashback sequences & the majority of the rest tackling a current day threat.

Whatever it is, I just hope it's a good one.
Hulk is one of the most beloved characters in the franchise, so I really would like to see what the MCU can do with him in this era.

PO

take it with a grain of salt but here's another marvel project we can all whine about

a Nova film in similar presentation ad Werewolves by Night

written by Moonknight and Ms Marvel writers so im already picketing fences

Been wanting Nova since the beginning of the MCU and if these are the writers involved, oh boy:lol:

At least they should have no problem making Richard Rider an a-hole in this and make Sam shine. It is what it is. Whatever.

:lol: Y'all gotta realize by now y'all in a steady cycle of complaining and then complaining about those who complain and complaining about those who complain about those who complain with each Disney+ weekly Marvel series.

Same ppl, same ****.

The **** wrong with y'all?

Back
Top Bottom