WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

3D76958E-1EB9-45D8-B63C-C7F8FB5619CE.jpeg

Believe he's been a popular fan cast of Mr. Fantastic.

Interesting. I had no idea.

If I had to take a guess though, i'd say he is on Kang's team somehow or maybe he is someone random like the leader of those group of people in the QR thats shown in the trailer.

I'd be shocked if he was Mr. Fantastic. Looking forward to see what happens though.

PO

They don’t say but there’s a line like he found them from a crashed meteor or stole them from a tomb

Got it.
Was thinking about the theory pmatic pmatic posted a few pages back & now that you said that, I think:

The MCU can introduce Wenwu stole the rings from Rama Tut's "tomb". Should help tie in & start the angle of Kang wanting/needing the 10 rings etc.

PO

Isn’t kang a descendant to reed too?
Based on what was said in the comics, Reed's father, Nathaniel Richards was a time-traveler that ended up having a kid with someone from another timeline. Kang (also Nathaniel Richards in the comics) was a descendent of that child.

Given how the MCU picks and pulls from the comics, we'll have to see if they go this route when the F4 arrive into the MCU.

Based on what was said in the comics, Reed's father, Nathaniel Richards was a time-traveler that ended up having a kid with someone from another timeline. Kang (also Nathaniel Richards in the comics) was a descendent of that child.

Given how the MCU picks and pulls from the comics, we'll have to see if they go this route when the F4 arrive into the MCU.
Only addition is Reed's father, Nathaniel not only time traveled but also would travel to alternate universes.

Back
Top Bottom