WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Welll…..

We’re waiting.
Movie was good, Kang was giving Ant-Man that WORK! Any-Man really opened up a can of worms doing that. Let’s just say they ain’t ready for what’s coming, Kang tried to warn them.

Comedy was well timed and didn’t come across forced, really think Ant-Man comes through every time. Can’t say the same about all the other trilogies.

You know what, I watch Jonathan Majors and it feels like I'm watching a man acting. Or trying to.
Y'all know what I mean?

3D7AA6BE-560C-42C3-BA0D-0B9D9ECC2079.jpeg

Just finished watching. A good 8.5/10, easily the best one in the trilogy. I will do a longer review probably tomorrow

Movie was mediocre at best, Kang visually looked dope and Majors acting was great, but the way he’s been written so far isn’t really touching Thanos….

Movie was mediocre at best, Kang visually looked dope and Majors acting was great, but the way he’s been written so far isn’t really touching Thanos….
Yea like I’m sure he’ll get there but for him being the major villain, he’s been underwhelming in his first 2 outings

SPOILER

I hope Conqueror comes back, that was lame.

All the other variants suck compared to him.

He dies too easily, first Sylvie, now Antman.

Whats next Kate and Yelena kill Scarlet Centurion KANG?

Kang the Jobber.

need to see endgame like event now! Um we’re not going to let the multiverse saga play out like we did the infinity saga?

Back
Top Bottom