WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Thought Ike was on the tv show side of marvel entertainment where he was giving the studio side all kinds of trouble.

Just heard a spoiler of X-men animated series. Not looking good fam, I’m hoping it’s not true. But if it does go that route, 1 season best. I’ll wait. one of the writers is in a whole different lane.

This is a rumor, so I’m not co signing this.

Just heard a spoiler of X-men animated series. Not looking good fam, I’m hoping it’s not true. But if it does go that route, 1 season best. I’ll wait. one of the writers is in a whole different lane.

This is a rumor, so I’m not co signing this.
Gon head and drop it.

That X-Men spoiler is what happens in the comics, im fine with it.
Nah bruh, not this one. Like I said if it’s true. Rumor. Not co signing, but going towards the LGB whatever alphabets you know what I’m mean. Just going down a different path, new era. It won’t be the same all I can say…….. if true . We will see

Nah bruh, not this one. Like I said if it’s true. Rumor. Not co signing, but going towards the LGB whatever alphabets you know what I’m mean. Just going down a different path, new era. It won’t be the same all I can say…….. if true . We will see
Lol wow, i hate it when its forced for no reason, like certain characters being gay, fine, works within the story, but to do it just to say "loooook weeeerrree woooooke", and for the sake of it, not a fan. i feel like that about race recast too, not every character needs to be re casted just to prove a point, If it makes sense cool, but to do it to prove how down with politics you are, nope.

Like Professor X and Magneto, if there were recasted as black characters that makes sense within the story or whichever black actors who auditioned, earned the part, thats ok. But for example recasting Cyclops as asian , hispanic, black, gay, etc... just for the sake of representation purposes, would be a nope. But if a black dude or some other minority auditioned for Cyclops and he was good, great, i just dont like it when they do the recast for anything other than that.

I accept castings like Domino's recast, cause she was casted based on being the best fit, it wasnt done just to include black women in Deadpool.

Last edited:
leaderbyke

or old paul rudd?

1680140177122.jpeg

1680140187704.jpeg

Basically members of the team are going to be LBGT+ for no reason other than representation purposes
At this point its kinda expected. Like I said a while back, this is the X-Men’s thing. From what yall just mentioned, it’s supposed to be Bobby Drake…I can deal with that. I know it BET not be no Storm.

Back
Top Bottom