WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Fvd5iSsWcAEQB2S

The churning of (comparatively) low quality projects since Endgame is stark in my observation. EG sits right at the middle of the graph. You have eleven years of films before that, and you have effectively 3.5 years of varied projects after that.

IMO, Marvel/Disney is justified in scaling back the sheer breadth of projects in the coming years to make the product punchy and desirable again.

I think its safe to say the Jonathan Majors situation DID work out, they learned their lesson from Johnny Depp(Do NOT believe all of….anyone) and made the right (no)move.

I thought I was the only one who missed Rocket in the first 3/4 of the film besides his backstory. Definitely needed that father son combo of him and griot more often. They deserved better scenes as this was pretty much the first time since 19 that we saw them together.

High Evolutionary was great. Just wanted him to fade the group at the end a bit before he was whooped.

I think Rollins character will be a minor villian like George St Pierre (another athlete) was Batroc in Winter Soldier. I get the same feeling

Back
Top Bottom