WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I believe there was terror there though by the end through referenced 1,000s of Kang variants that are coming now.

We also don’t that Kang to be gone, and how being stuck in that machine is going to affect him. I don’t think he was truly at max power levels being stuck in the Quantum realm. Hence it being his prison.

But you weren’t necessarily going to get that mass devastation event in a singular Ant-man movie that was going to change the MCU as you knew it. The defeat of this Kang present the upcoming threat 1,000 of variants to the Multiverse/MCU. It was just an introduction.

Quantumania was okay, but I think I would've preferred staying in the real world than going into the Quantum Realm.

Think what messed em up was rewriting the ending. Who cares if it got leaked. Should’ve just stuck to the original planned ending
Yea and I think the "Did we win?" dialog didn't land. I feels like there were supposed to be subtle changes in the background, but I guess they thought that would've been too obvious and/or confuse people even further?

I'm thinking Valkyrie too. Kind of hinted at it with the all girl hero scene from endgame.

Good Point, And Probably Makes More Sense...

But Damn That Really Falls Flat If True. I Feel Like The Audience In Screen Testing Should Let Them Know.:lol:

Screenshot_20231017_154402_Chrome.jpg

Captain Marvel HAD potential.....

The Marvels is probably going to be one of the MCU biggest flops.

for whatever reason, Brie Larson ain't it....and I cant quite put my finger on it either.

Back
Top Bottom