WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I'm honestly not a fan, but Ezra got more benefit of doubt than he did. Way more. For even worse allegations.
..caught on camera. This chick bald faced lied on JM and everyone like, "ahh he did that ****". Ol'

https://media.tenor.com/IOJ9q9Vs3FkAAAAd/i-dont-like-that-****-right-there.gif

lookin *****. :lol:

i like Majors, id love for him to stay

im just talking hypotheticals and connecting what happened in the comics

and lets be honest, RDJ returning as IM and as the next big bad would be huge and nothing they can do to Majors can character can beat, perhaps?

RDJ would demand too much money for Disney's taste, me thinks.

I'm sure Marvel can attract another star if the decision to move on from Majors was made.

Replacing JM over the lies of a woman would be the worst look for not only Disney, but society as a whole. That means we have made little to no progress since Emmett Till. BUT since I do enjoy hypotheticals, the only person I could she replacing Jonathan Majors would be John David Washington, but I would rather him be a hero(pause).

RDJ woould bring in so much money that wouldnt matter, its gonna play off of nostalgia and just to see the returning character ( see NWH with Maguire and Garfield)

but if they really want a soft reboot then they definitely should move on from past actors

i mean, im not gon lie, RDJ comeback can fail like MJ returning with the Wizards when his Bulls run and ending were perfect

Replacing the black guy with one or multiple white guys is not the move :lol:

its not really replacing as a variant can be any colors (or even probably any gender) moving forward

plus we really dont even know what the original plan is/was, the whole Avengers being the baddies has kind of become a compelling and possible idea once variants were introduced and then secret wars kind of made it clear it will be characters facing off against their own self in some form or fashion

but i get the visual and how it would be taken

probably because is final pre trial date is coming up, and variety just published the article that one was referring too.

Last edited:
Bro...come on now. So many other things could've been said because the final pre trail date is coming up. Again, the media is NOT here to help.

I will say, Marvel, in the past has done a pretty good job of not listening to problematic idiots. Thats not a shot at anyone in here.

I just posted a link to an article. Not hating on dude, not thinking he's guilty or anything. :lol:

they just made Tony Stark/IM a Kang variant in the comics i believe

that could be a good way to bring back rdj or get tom cruise to the mcu

feige just admitted too that one of the reasons tom didnt do IM is the studio couldnt afford on a risky project
You mean the new Ultimate Universe Tony Stark is now Iron Lad. Howard was Iron Man in that mini-series.

RDJ isn't coming back.

I was a comic casual growing up as a kid, so I never understood why Iron Man was so important until MCU came around. What I'm trying to say is that the future of these damn movies shouldn't lean on RDJ or whoever plays Iron Man. You got the ****ing X-Men, Spider-Man, and other characters to cook with. A majority of marquee superheroes have been recasted/rebooted over the past three decades, so it'll be ok.

Back
Top Bottom