WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

surprised they let her present on live tv nips and all...
1704680545132.png
I appreciate your edit, because that may fly on live TV, but not NT. 🤣

Watched the first episode of Echo last night. Wasn't bad. Some of those tweets from reviewers earlier have changed have changed course on their review after seeing the final two episodes.

RT has it at 73% which has climbed from over night.

DD being put out there in the marketing only to have about a minute of screen time is dirty work :smh:

AND typical MCU ~Good guy gets these ultra mega powers to beat (Redeem?) bad guy~ ending on top of that…

Show was a waste of time…

Last edited:
DD was supposed to be back in the finale to set up for his series, but was cut once they decided to start from scratch with that show.

DD was supposed to be back in the finale to set up for his series, but was cut once they decided to start from scratch with that show.

Should’ve cut him out entirely then if that’s the reason they’re putting out there…

They literally had the guy get saved by some shelving racks falling over after having a brief fight that felt like a fan homage to the Netflix DD series choreography…Then poof he’s just gone…

Not even going to get started on the “healing” of you know who at the end…Absurd for his character…

Should’ve cut him out entirely then if that’s the reason they’re putting out there…

They literally had the guy get saved by some shelving racks falling over after having a brief fight that felt like a fan homage to the Netflix DD series choreography…Then poof he’s just gone…

Not even going to get started on the “healing” of you know who at the end…Absurd for his character…
"Healing of you know who" is that referrence to Kingpin at the end of episode one or someone else? I haven't watched the wholeseries.

As for DD cameo, I'm fine with it. He said he was tracking those guys for months and Mya blew it for him.

Back
Top Bottom