WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

May is going to be a great month. Collecting 40 reps from tdogg2k tdogg2k and enjoying the falling tears of all IM fans lol

I might leave the theaters with my pants a mess, especially if Spiderman is in that movie for half an hr

:lol: At people taking sides IRL. My sister got free stuff at the build a bear workshop because she told girl at cashier she was Team Cap

Last edited:
Tony is 1 person. The suit is 1 person/tech. He fused like perfect cell. So cap and WS. Had to give him that work. Like goku and vegeta vs metal cooler

It's gonna take Zik and Jays25 combined power to use their paragraphs and beat back the Team Cap emotions in May
Imma let the movie speak for itself first. Then watch the Cap stans try to spin his L. Then Imma pounce like the panther :pimp:

IM and WM finna take that seat on Team Washed next to Kobe.
Fax

People are going to start bringing up lebron excuses and hypotheticals after seeing him get washed on the big screen

"Cap got drafted on a better team"

"Iron man needs more help"
Yall dudes are delusional. The first teaser/trailer for this movie is not gonna have action scenes showing Cap getting washed. That'll be saved for the movie.

Where is this IM getting washed he needs more help nonsense coming from? Is it really all from your own side? It's 2 on 1 and they're barely getting the job done.

Let it be the other way around and yall would be crying murder that IM had somebody else beating up on Cap with him.

Said it before yall setting yallselves up for that huge L.
Here come the lebron hypotheticals

"If tony had a friend and they were tag teaming cap..."
Bruh, You and your side are the only ones bringing up that hypothetical. Tony took both them dudes on and yall barely putting a dent in dude. He probably just didn't want to kill them since he's the good and he's suppose to be arresting WS so he can pay for his crimes while ***** boy Cap defends his boyfriend.

Fronting like crazy like you wouldn't spin it if it was IM and WM demolishing Cap. All sorts of complaints would've been yelled. Can't even acknowledge it's a 2 on 1.

Last edited:
NT Cap is ruthless :wow: :rofl: :pimp:

I'm just here waiting to see any clips of Spidey. I might have to wait a month or two or three :nerd:

Last edited:
Zoe Saldana [emoji]10004[/emoji] @zoesaldana

Ready for another one? #guardiansofthegalaxy #gamora #scifi #Marvel

yRg8Epw.jpg

We all know all it takes is one repulsor blast from IronGawd and it's rap city for Cap. Like true ****. But we all know, Tony got a heart of gold due to all that shrapnel clogged up in there (or is that gone now?), and he don't wanna hurt Cap too bad

We all know all it takes is one repulsor blast from IronGawd and it's rap city for Cap. Like true ****. But we all know, Tony got a heart of gold due to all that shrapnel clogged up in there (or is that gone now?), and he don't wanna hurt Cap too bad

come on man, cap took the blast in the shield and was about to wash him.
he took thors hammer....

Tony was giving the hands to thor in the first avengers. But he can't handle cap? Yea ok lol. Give him some one who could actually give him a challenge

Tony was having surgery at the end of im3 right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom