WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Great heroes must have great villains. At the end of the day, it's just a movie. If Thanos existed irl everybody would hate him when not ****ting their pants.

Oh, I also thought I'd be uncomfortable or distracted watching the movie on IMAX 3D, but the glasses weren't distracting at all.

I need the steel book blu-ray of this film ASAP.

Team Stark, please help me make sense of how in the face of extinction, Tony was still on some childish “we not on speaking terms” BS about calling Cap...meanwhile Cap is out there saving Vision and shaking hands with Rhodes....Cap acting like a grown man, while Tony still holding a grudge

Remind us what happened in WS

Pretty sure tony could have been more helpful than an apple genius

Or how about tony being right and the world being actually prepared for a potential threat, which so happen to actually come.. again

Remind us what happened in WS

Pretty sure tony could have been more helpful than an apple genius

Or how about tony being right and the world being actually prepared for a potential threat, which so happen to actually come.. again

I believe it was Nats idea to go to the Apple store, Steve has no clue what an Apple store even is at that point...lmao

This movie is almost post criticism because the degree of difficulty is pretty insane, but props to the writers they pulled it off.

Team Stark, please help me make sense of how in the face of extinction, Tony was still on some childish “we not on speaking terms” BS about calling Cap...meanwhile Cap is out there saving Vision and shaking hands with Rhodes....Cap acting like a grown man, while Tony still holding a grudge

He was about to call before Maw and Black Dwarf appeared. Tony was out there trying to help civilians during the panic. Also, Scumbag Steve didn't help cover up the Visions or Rhodey's parents deaths either, so there's that. Not to mention, Virgin America looked like he wanted to hit Vision with the Iverson step over after helping him out. He ain't ****.

Tony: are you yawning?! In the middle of this while I’m breaking it down? Huh? Did you hear what I said?!

Drax: I stopped listening after you said that we need a plan

Tony: ok, Mr. Clean is on his own page

Peter Q: see, not winging it isn’t really what they do

Peter P:
tumblr_p7wj90arjG1usfzn8o1_400.gif

Mantis:
tumblr_p7wj90arjG1usfzn8o2_400.gif

Drax: yeah, that’s right

Tony:
tumblr_p7wj90arjG1usfzn8o3_400.gif

My audience lol'd so damn hard at this :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tony's silence at that moment like "we're all gonna die" was great. Funny enough though that team came real close.

Last edited:
Loved how the reality gem was used in this movie

I'm gonna need to see the soul gem do some crazy ish in the next film besides Thanos visiting young Gamora in soul world

Only chance we see Hulk in the next film gotta be if BW's life is on the line

He was about to call before Maw and Black Dwarf appeared. Tony was out there trying to help civilians during the panic. Also, Scumbag Steve didn't help cover up the Visions or Rhodey's parents deaths either, so there's that. Not to mention, Virgin America looked like he wanted to hit Vision with the Iverson step over after helping him out. He ain't ****.

Nah man....Banner had to hit Tony with the common sense and he was still hesitant....Tony was acting like a scorned ex-wife bro...all while Cap out there helping cats that wanted to put paws on him and he even won T’challa over, who was Team Stark...Explain to me how everyone is cool with Cap now with the exception of Parker who pretty much kisses the ground Stark walks on...everyone that was team Stark in CW, showing Cap love now.

Earlier there was controversy over what Thanos said after Thor laid the hammer down. He definitely said "you should've gone for the head"

Earlier there was controversy over what Thanos said after Thor laid the hammer down. He definitely said "you should've gone for the head"
I agree. That's what I heard.

Go for the head = Thanos' inability to snap his fingers.

Nah man....Banner had to hit Tony with the common sense and he was still hesitant....Tony was acting like a scorned ex-wife bro...all while Cap out there helping cats that wanted to put paws on him and he even won T’challa over, who was Team Stark...Explain to me how everyone is cool with Cap now with the exception of Parker who pretty much kisses the ground Stark walks on...everyone that was team Stark in CW, showing Cap love now.

I answered that lol

Scumbag Steve didn't help cover up Vision's or Rhodey's parents deaths either, so there's that.

My only complaints:

I loved Ebony Maw but I wasn't feeling his voice 100%. I grew to lime it but in my head I was expecting a bit different. For that kind of character I was expecting something more cunning and coniving. Bascially I wanted my boy Littlefinger Carcetti to be thenvoice of Ebony Maw. That would've been AMAZING :lol: :pimp:

Russos did their thing in the editing room and with this accelerated pace I was fine with everything but by the 3rd act I would've preferred they stayed longer in both locations before switching. Like stay on Titan just for that extra 2 minutes before cutting back to Wakanda and then stay in Wakanda bit longer. I kinda want to play with a version where we stay in Wakanda all the way until Banner takes out Cull Obsidian then to Titan up until Strange gives Thanos the time stone then back to Wakanda until Vision takes out Corvus and then go back to Titan to finish up there leading to Thanos going to Wakanda. That's entrance would be the same but change up when it happens. But that's story flow curiously more than a gripe.

I said it before, I liked the score overall but Thanos needed his own theme music. Wouldn't mind if they debuted it only for when he arrived on Wakanda. Everything was set up just for that. They all felt it in the air before he even arrived.

I didnt mind them not showing Thanos and co. wreck Xandar at all. However, while I get him tricking Gamora when she came for the reality stone I did want to see how he took it from the Collector and I want to know if he's dead. I may have missed his corpse on the ground when he revealed what Knowhere actually was in flames.

Nothing else bothered me.

Back
Top Bottom