WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I have an extra cell phone given to me by my job for work. I lost it last week.

Lol can you imagine carrying that beeper on your person since 95 and not losing it. Fury the goat for that.

Like can you imagine needing to use the beeper to save the world and you don't know where it is.

Really good>>>>>>>>just good>>>>>>>>good but not world breaking

So youre saying CM is the best of the 3. Got it. Glad you enjoyed the movie chief.
I clearly said the first time it was above Thor 3 but below BP lol it was a really good movie

Captain Marvel sequel spoiler

96E6D249-89F4-4A7E-8A00-9C8DC7FF1CDA.gif

I have an extra cell phone given to me by my job for work. I lost it last week.

Lol can you imagine carrying that beeper on your person since 95 and not losing it. Fury the goat for that.

Like can you imagine needing to use the beeper to save the world and you don't know where it is.

You think he trusted Maria Hill enough to hold it when he faked his own death on TWS?

He was definitely very lucky to be wearing it when he got dusted.

Explain binary strength to me. It's harvesting star power?
As Binary, the character could tap the energy of a "white hole", allowing full control and manipulation of stellar energies, and therefore control over heat, the electromagnetic spectrum and gravity. Light speedtravel and the ability to survive in the vacuum of space were also possible

I do know that Binary compared to a fully powered Phoenix..she is immensely more powerful. She’s a tier below Surfer. A couple..

Last edited:
CM -- 4 / 8

- I'm a fan of Brie's prior roles, but her acting was flat here -- maybe it was the writing?
- Humor was good
- Mendelsohn is a star -- his character stole the movie; my theater's audience was gasping when he washed Fury
- The scene with Maria telling Carol who she was -- :frown:
- There was a lack of tension throughout + why does Brie run so weird?

Last edited:
Movie was solid.

After seeing how they nailed Spider-Man and BP it’s just going to take some time getting used to Brie. She’ll have to grow into the role which i think she will

Really don’t like how they turned Fury’s eye into a joke ..feel like that should’ve had more weight behind it

Liked the movie. Nothing too grand or forced but it was alright.

Body’s ready for Endgame :pimp:

Gemma Chan :blush:

When Capt. Marvel showed up during the first end credit scene, she looked waaay to OP next to the beta Avengers

don’t know what you were all seeing but Lashana Lynch looked like Don Cheadle with a had on to me

when she was talking to Brie outside her house, the lighting gave her that aura :lol:

Brie actually filmed for End Game before she filmed for her own movie. Meaning Captain Marvel is the second mcu she's filmed.

It'll be interesting to watch her scenes in End Game knowing this.

I saw Captain Marvel and it was ok. It was a middle tier MCU movie.

A lot questions or plot holes in the movie. May have to rewatch it.

Thought it was going to be an incredible movie before Avengers but it just wasn’t.

For the CM sequel I'm hoping Jude returns as Yon-Rogg and hopefully Gemma as Minn-Erva.

I'd like it to be set in the present post Endgame but another prequel set in like 99 or 2000 could be cool; show Fury using the pager one time before, probably another spaced based threat that doesn't get publicity on earth or its covered up SHIELD style.

I definitely want Dewanda Wise cast as Monica Rambeau and to get her powers at some point.

So I guess that end game “leak” of Hawkeye hunting skrulls in Japan is fake :lol:
:rofl:

All the other Endgame spoilers once again has him playing a minimal role.

They need to retire Renner after this and I'll say it again use the Ronin identity on a worthy character. Can inject any lack of representation in there; Asian dude, black lady, Latina, mix it up, etc.

Last edited:
more friends saw it tonight and said that’s actually Brie’s acting or lack there of, and that she’s not playing an emotionless “alien”.

if that’s the case then i have no idea why an oscar winner didn’t have the acting skills for a “super hero movie”.

Back
Top Bottom