WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

[thread="583561"] [/thread]
only major issue I had with the movie is that I have no idea why the king was blaming SW and the avengers for crossbones killing people

it was like 12 deaths when if she didn't do anything it would have killed like 100 people in the crowded streets 
Cuz SW still clearly doesn't have a strong command of her powers and lifted the blast right to where it killed Wakandans. T'Chaka obviously cares when his ppl die unnecessarily.
clearly she still needed training but her being their saved lives.

100 people would have died, but because of her only 12 people died. it's irrational to blame the heroes rather than the terrorist with the bomb.
Only after they decided to fight and chase Rumlow and his goons through a heavily populated area.

You seem to be glossing over the fact that the Avengers caused that entire situation. This is where oversight comes in. I'm no strategist but just from watching this stuff I've provided a safer and smarter game plan in stopping terrorists. You don't pursue the guys with the bio weapon in that location.

Cap and the rest didn't even think they might have a bomb on them. That situation could've been much wkrse if just one more guy had another bomb.

You're skipping to more ppl could've died when the fact is nobody could've died if a smarter leader was in charge and every damn operative you're using is fully trained.

Last edited:
100 people would have died, but because of her only 12 people died. it's irrational to blame the heroes rather than the terrorist with the bomb.

Is it irrational? Yes, I agree. Do I blame them for putting the blame on the Avengers? Not necessarily. In T'Chaka's case I don't even think he was really blaming them. He's a government official though and it's in the nature of the government to have control over as many variables as possible. The Avengers is that one variable.

What are you tryin to say though, they should let them get away with the bio weapon?
I'll give you the chance to read my other post before I go off on you not reading what I said :lol:

Cuz no that's not what I said.
What are you tryin to say though, they should let them get away with the bio weapon?
Yeah, duh. They wouldn't have been able to kill anyone with just a highly quarantined biological weapon. Even so, it would've been less than 12.
I guess y'all are that dumb :lol: :smh:

Guess the Avengers tracking Crossbones is out of the question cuz they all got doctor appointments they can't miss at 4. At least following dude covertly until he was out of that city isn't an option but he'll I was wondering why Vision wasn't on this mission anyway so what do I know.

Last edited:
I'll give you the chance to read my other post before I go off on you not reading what I said :lol:

Cuz no that's not what I said.

I see that post now. Lol. I mean they could've tracked him but I do remember the bad guys split up and they weren't sure who had the bio weapon. Tracking Crossbones could've been futile.

Sometimes in these things you got to make a call on the fly and they made the right call (acquired the bioweapon) as opposed to delaying action and losing track of the weapon, potentially.

Last edited:
marvel made falcon and hawkeye into cool characters

they can do anything :pimp:

Shouldnt we have already known this from GOTG antman

While Fox is screwing up xmen and dcwb is screwing up a movie with batman, supes and WW

:smh:

The bad guys split up only after Cap and co. showed up. As they were driving out they were altogether and had no clue the Avengers were about to pounce.

Falcon could've easily tailed them until they were out of the city.

Ya boy Steve Rogers acted too early and quickly. Even if they started to split up cuz they're paranoid you just do the same thing that happened, have different Avengers tail them.

To me with that kind of situation it's hard for me to believe it can only end with some civilians dying.

Last edited:
the watch hand from the trailer was cool and getting into the suit in the helicopter but iron man didn't really do anything special in this movie. just stuff we have seen before. 

I mean, what would you have had IM do though?

In this.. essentially have his regular suit like veronica

Save it coming out of his bones or whatever for infinity war

For me, I'm ok on seeing anything new for Iron Man. In my opinion, Marvel is toeing the line when it comes to leaning on him. They're doing just enough that it's not too much, but it's not a good place to be in for too long.

I think they are in that place where they should be transitioning away from him anyway. Not exactly sure how much longer Robert Downey Jr. wants to commit to this.

For me, I'm ok on seeing anything new for Iron Man. In my opinion, Marvel is toeing the line when it comes to leaning on him. They're doing just enough that it's not too much, but it's not a good place to be in for too long.

I think they are in that place where they should be transitioning away from him anyway. Not exactly sure how much longer Robert Downey Jr. wants to commit to this.
$50mm per movie + 3% of global box office

He'll do this until he dies, considering his non-Marvel post-IM movies have been bombs

Last edited:

[thread="583561"]Marvel C U Thread Civil War Now Out Spoiler Beware/26600_100#post_25757098​[/thread]
only major issue I had with the movie is that I have no idea why the king was blaming SW and the avengers for crossbones killing people

it was like 12 deaths when if she didn't do anything it would have killed like 100 people in the crowded streets 
Cuz SW still clearly doesn't have a strong command of her powers and lifted the blast right to where it killed Wakandans. T'Chaka obviously cares when his ppl die unnecessarily.
clearly she still needed training but her being their saved lives.

Only after they decided to fight and chase Rumlow and his goons through a heavily populated area.

You seem to be glossing over the fact that the Avengers caused that entire situation. This is where oversight comes in. I'm no strategist but just from watching this stuff I've provided a safer and smarter game plan in stopping terrorists. You don't pursue the guys with the bio weapon in that location.

Cap and the rest didn't even think they might have a bomb on them. That situation could've been much wkrse if just one more guy had another bomb.

You're skipping to more ppl could've died when the fact is nobody could've died if a smarter leader was in charge and every damn operative you're using is fully trained.
and where in the history of the MCU suggests that the government is better at strategy?

the guy trying to control the avengers is the same guy who created abomination who destroyed a city block just to stop bruce banner who wasn't even actively dangerous.

you would have a point if the other option was to give control to a better strategist but the government has proven time and time again to be incompetent.

even Tony who is the face of the pro government movement spends the second half of the movie ignoring the general and disobeying orders 
laugh.gif

The bad guys split up only after Cap and co. showed up. As they were driving out they were altogether and had no clue the Avengers were about to pounce.

Falcon could've easily tailed them until they were out of the city.

Ya boy Steve Rogers acted too early and quickly. Even if they started to split up cuz they're paranoid you just do the same thing that happened, have different Avengers tail them.

To me with that kind of situation it's hard for me to believe it can only end with some civilians dying.
of course it could have ended differently, mistakes were made

SW could have thrown the explosion to an open space and it would have been fine

but at the end of the day only 12 people died in something that could have been A LOT worse

you can play captain hindsight to any hero's plan from any movie and say "he should have done this that and that" but at the end of the day the end result is a lot better than if they were not around at all.

its honestly a shame at how much they had to nerf iron man and vision in order to make the fights seem more "competitive."

Iron Man could've had easily washed up both cap and bucky. what ever happened to those shoulder missiles? the 360 laser beam? all the other iron man suits from iron man 3? i understand tony didnt wanna kill cap but if he really wanted to, he could've imo at any time.

Dude took Bucky's arm off when push came to shove.

He could have murdered Cap but that was his boy.

None of those dudes really wanted to hurt the other.

its honestly a shame at how much they had to nerf iron man and vision in order to make the fights seem more "competitive."

Iron Man could've had easily washed up both cap and bucky. what ever happened to those shoulder missiles? the 360 laser beam? all the other iron man suits from iron man 3? i understand tony didnt wanna kill cap but if he really wanted to, he could've imo at any time.

Stark would've killed Bucky if he got the chance.

Bucky was really being held back this entire movie. Like Stark, he was also a punching bag.

Last edited:

yup, it was IM or BP trying to kill bucky and team cap (mostly just cap) working to protect him

SIKKKEEEEEEEEE [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I will never be into the claws on the black panther suit.

but the shot of Wakanda in the end credit teaser got me hyped.

By the way I don't think they nerfed Vision. He was just extremely passive through all the fighting. He did the barest minimum. When Ant Man became huge he didn't even try to take him down. Just passed through him and ignored him :rofl:

The most powerful out of all the Avengers but he was the most useless.

Let Wanda get away.

Did nothing during the airport fight.

Took out his own teammate.

I give the dude a C+. Would've been a D if he didn't provide some comic relief. :rofl:

Actually I'll bump him up to a C. He had a boss quote.

Last edited:
Feel kind of weird about the first post credit scene, first time it was a major plot point rather than just a teaser

Back
Top Bottom