WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

My only complaint is the villain as usual with Marvel tradition.

Son was borderline BvS Lex Luthor with the ridiculous convoluted nonsensical schemes.

My only complaint is the villain as usual with Marvel tradition.

Son was borderline BvS Lex Luthor with the ridiculous convoluted nonsensical schemes.
I thought it made sense and was pretty simple

Get Bucky and ironman to that place in Russia and drop the truth bomb on iron man to make him blinded by rage.

Made a lot more sense than if he has a 1% chance of being evil he has a 100% chance of being evil

Get Bucky and ironman to that place in Russia and drop the truth bomb on iron man to make him blinded by rage.

Made a lot more sense than if he has a 1% chance of being evil he has a 100% chance of being evil
of course it made a lot more sense than what your wrote because what you wrote wasn't even part of BvS at all bruh. you got your words mixed up.

Lex never had a proper motivation for hating Supes so much. As far as we know Supes never did a single thing to him. He was evil for the sake of being evil. They never explained why he kept tabs on the justice league. Eisenberg was also way over the top in his portrayal. It was random when he let his asian assistant get killed just cuz. Never explained how he thought it was a good idea that to combat his fear of Superman that it'd be a good idea to create a monster that's stronger than Superman that he has no way of knowing he can control.

I'm insulted that ppl keep trying to drag CW down to BvS's level lol

Last edited:
Feel kind of weird about the first post credit scene, first time it was a major plot point rather than just a teaser
Am I buggin or were they in a Vibranium building 
eek.gif

I like how you removed absolutely everything else that Zemo did in order to achieve this goal. Son's plot was ridiculous and contrived, no way around it.

It was good emotional fodder for BP but remove Zemo from this movie or replace him with some other villainous mastermind and you have an 8/8

Last edited:
It's kinda hilarious Cap has been butthurt about secret keeping but when his boy took out The Starks he was going to take it to the grave.

I like how you removed absolutely everything else that Zemo did in order to achieve this goal. Son's plot was ridiculous and contrived, no way around it.

It was good emotional fodder for BP but remove Zemo from this movie or replace him with some other villainous mastermind and you have an 8/8
I'm just happy they didn't pull the standard villain creates a super powered thing at the end and the heroes have to set aside their differences to save the day.

The villains final move was to make the heroes fight each other and It was the perfect climax to a movie about cap and ironman fighting.

Some of the early stuff was overly complicated but the end result worked very well for me and the plot twist was great.

It was a great use of the villain because he didn't take away the spotlight

For me, I'm ok on seeing anything new for Iron Man. In my opinion, Marvel is toeing the line when it comes to leaning on him. They're doing just enough that it's not too much, but it's not a good place to be in for too long.

I think they are in that place where they should be transitioning away from him anyway. Not exactly sure how much longer Robert Downey Jr. wants to commit to this.
He's supposed to be in "Homecoming" as well.

I don't mind it. RDJ started it all so let the man flourish :smokin

It's kinda hilarious Cap has been butthurt about secret keeping but when his boy took out The Starks he was going to take it to the grave.

Said this a while ago.. Cap is pretty convenient about a lot of things

I'm sorry but Zemo's plan was absurd.

He could have emailed the video to Tony and called it a day.

Last edited:
I read the rundown Zemo's plan on TV Tropes and I'm going to copy and paste it here

First, after getting a hold of the Winter Soldier's code book, he disguises himself as Bucky and bombs a peace summit. This starts a manhunt for Bucky with orders to shoot on sight (which even Bucky notes is a smart play), and because of the Accords, Captain America isn't allowed to interfere. Cap interferes, causing tension in the team. Once Bucky is arrested, Zemo goes to talk to him as the UN-sanctioned psychologist (having killed the real one), has an EMP take out the power, and while the cameras are down, activates Bucky using the code phrase and sends him on a rampage. As Cap is rescuing Bucky, Zemo drops hints that he is going to recover the other five Winter Soldiers from stasis and unleash them on the world, convincing Cap that there's no time to sit down and come to a peaceful solution with Tony. Instead, Cap and Bucky escape to Russia after a huge fight, resulting in Rhodey's injury and the imprisonment of the rest of Cap's team. Then, Zemo allows the corpse of the psychiatrist to be found, letting Tony realize he's been played and following Cap to Russia to help. Then Zemo reveals he killed all the sleeping Winter Soldiers, and shows Tony footage of Bucky killing his parents, which sends Tony into a rage.

Mad contrived.

Sidenote, Spider-Man scenes had me in the theater feeling like Lamekilla :lol: it's too early to tell if I like Holland better than Garfield, but Homecoming will be absolutely lit :pimp:

And that bad Wakandan chick posting up on Natasha :wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
They let everyone shine. The Russo's handled the ensemble really well.

Even War Machine was out there shining until he got hit with the ray beam from Vision. When Giant Man rips the wing off the plane and Rhodey primes like 500 rail guns and rocket launchers out of his suit and just shoots through it. While at the same time giving Spidey a lift who's web slinging off his back. :wow: :wow: :pimp:

I can see why Marvel Studios handed off the ensemble movies to the Russo Bros. As much as I liked Avengers, Whedon might of just had another shooting gallery for the third time. Probably wouldn't even be fighting Thanos. It would be a swarm of thousands of mini-Thanos' instead of Chitauri or robots. Seeing Team Iron Man work together to take down one threat when they teamed up to down Giant Man is want I wanted forever. That's what I thought they were going to do with Ultron, but they didn't make Ultron look that strong. It seemed like multiple Avengers could of 1v1'd him.

Last edited:
$50mm per movie + 3% of global box office

He'll do this until he dies, considering his non-Marvel post-IM movies have been bombs

RDJ has made 8 non-ironman movies since 2008.

only 1 was a box office bomb

The Soloist (60mil budget/ 38mil box office)

unless your definition of a box office bomb is different.

even that Chef movie and The Judge made a profit

I'm sorry but Zemo's plan was absurd.

He could have emailed the video to Tony and called it a day.

Zemo didn't even have the video until they had Bucky in custody.

He tortured the Hydra agent to get answers about 1991. Probably got an answer but nothing too concrete.

He bombed the Vienna meeting to frame Bucky.

They got Bucky in custody. It was in custody where he got the answer from Bucky on where to find the video. He told Bucky: 'Mission Report 1991' Obviously the movie cuts away from Bucky giving the answer.

Then Bucky escaped. Wouldn't do any good to just email the video when they don't know where Bucky was. He timed the video at exactly the right moment. When Bucky and IM was in the same place.

It was incredibly convenient for Tony to be there though, at the end. That is the only nitpick.

Last edited:
They let everyone shine. The Russo's handled the ensemble really well.

Even War Machine was out there shining until he got hit with the ray beam from Vision. When Giant Man rips the wing off the plane and Rhodey primes like 500 rail guns and rocket launchers out of his suit and just shoots through it. While at the same time giving Spidey a lift who's web slinging off his back. :wow: :wow: :pimp:

That whole airport battle sequence

giphy.gif

They made a movie dealing with genocide and the murder of a main characters parents still fun. :lol: at ant man "I'm your conscience", reminded me of that Jamie Foxx roast.

Back
Top Bottom