WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Did Nick Fury forget about my dude Sam?

:smh:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

FalconKick.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Nick Fury definitely isn't a super hero :lol: And considering Wakanda's isolationist policies, Fury and Shield have no business being there anyways. IIRC, Fury and T'Challa don't even get along like that to begin with.

Now, were we a little farther along, with a more established universe all around, and on the second or third Black Panther film, we could have people like Misty Knight and Luke Cage showing up, people that Panther has actually called on for aid in the past, as recently as his current series.

View media item 2338130

Last edited:
In Ultimate Avengers 2, Fury talks about how he's tried in the past to have talks with T'Chaka but he wasn't having it.

With Scumbag Steve's shield and both him and Tony knowing of Wakanda and their vibranium in AOU and Wakanda popping up on the map at the end of IM2, you'd figure in the least that Fury has some history with Wakanda in the MCU.

Last edited:
I was listening to Kevin Smiths podcast and he was talking about his troublez with Universal making Clerks 3.

Cliffs:
Universal owns Clerks.
Universal is a production company AND a catalog holder.

They wont release anything that they own. Universal has never released any property that the own.
They wont even let Smith buy it from them.

This made me think of Universal owing movie rights to Hulk. But im sure Disney can toss more cash at Universal. But Universal dont give anything up.they wont even let Smith cofinance Clerks 3 with another company

Last edited:
Watching AOU and just when I thought Scumbag Steve couldn't get scummier..

He's more worried about getting himself off Sokovia than the billions of people on the planet that would die. Talkin about he ain't leaving until everyone's off that rock including himself. A rock that's probably full of Hydra scum. Nastasia's like we can die with everyone on the rock to save the planet and Steve gives her that "***** what?!" look.

He truly ain't ****

Oh, and Scumbag Steve is clearly the reason Pietro bit the dust. I swear, he seen the little kid and the little kid looked back. They locked eyes! Then Scumbag Steve hit him with one of these

View media item 2338387
Leading Clint to go after the kid.

He couldve easily grabbed the kid and been back before Ultron started shooting, but being the scum that he is, he set Pietro up for the fall.

Smh.

This the guy y'all be in here defending. He gotta die bruh

Captain America The First Avenger was on earlier at my job. Looking back, Red Skull disappearing at the end could have easily set his character up for a return appearance down the line. Pretty sure that exact same thing happened to the character either in the comics or one of the cartoons, disappearing into space and such, then coming back to be a threat later. That's also an easy way to get the character into the modern age, without having to freeze him like Steve. Though from what I understand Weaving wasn't trying to come back for the role anyways.

it was Weaving that didn't want to come back and Marvel didn't want to force him to comeback despite his contract

I think at this point though, they could just recast him

I really thought Pierce was going to reveal himself as Red Skull in TWS

Is it really so far fetch? Pierce turned out to be Hydra and they have infiltrated Shield.

If he ripped out his face and revealed that red face in the end and it would have fit the film just fine.

I guess. I just didnt see how people were suspecting he was Skull before the film was out. I know we guess all the time. But nothing about him gave me a vibe that there was some twist involved

Last edited:
I don't remember many thinking he was Red Skull before the film released but I assume those that read the spoiler for the plot kind of suspected it, I kind of suspected it in the middle of the film and then towards the end when he was holding the council hostage that's when I was expecting/hoping he'd rip his face off.

IIRC, I think a fake script or rumor leaked about Pierce being RS and that was that for ppl assuming it to be true.

I didn't think it given they had already brought Bucky in the present but Red Skull pretending some regular gov. official, infiltrating America, then revealing himself is a story right out of an Avengers comic.

Wow that's little film was amazing.

I love how feige has been there since the beginning.

I wish D.C. Was on this level.

I know it's a joke, but to me its wierd when people complain about Thanos lack of presence in the other films. Wouldn't that just make his big appearance watered-down and slightly less effective?

Back
Top Bottom