WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

You guys suck.

I hope Cap is the one to kill Thanos so you all cry :pimp:

Let's be real with ourselves :lol: Cap doesn't have what it takes to kill Thanos. Don't set him up to fail by holding him to unrealistic expectations. May as well count on Hawkeye to beat Spider-Man.

Last edited:
More Evidence Would Seem To Confirm That Marvel Has A NAMOR: THE SUB MARINER Project In The Works?

Production Weekly (via MCU Exchange) lists “Sub-Mariner” as one of the projects that's set to go into production. If you recall, a Production Weekly list also first brought our attention to X-Men: Supernova, and, though that title may not stick, we now know that a new X-flick is indeed on the cards.

As far as figuring out if this will be a movie or a TV series goes, these lists include both - though there is speculation that it might be the mysterious John Ridley project that we've been hearing about.

Cap could kill Thanos and he would still be Scumbag Steve. :lol:

RFX, gotta hit em with the green hydra cap gif :nerd:

http://mcuexchange.com/stranger-things-millie-bobby-brown-spotted-set-avengers-infinity-war/

Squirrel Girl incoming :lol:

16722411_935391979930068_1724133137287618700_o.jpg

Last edited:
I'll ask again on my actual birthday, maybe you'll be nicer then [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

:lol: @ the cap slander

Keep it 100. Those of you who really loathe Capt. America dont love our country, closet communist. Ya'll the real threat to america.

:lol: @ the cap slander

Keep it 100. Those of you who really loathe Capt. America dont love our country, closet communist. Ya'll the real threat to america.

Well, Cap supports actively ignoring the problems and suffering of a large portion of the American population, so I guess he is American to his core.

Well, Cap supports actively ignoring the problems and suffering of a large portion of the American population, so I guess he is American to his core.

Is this from a comic standpoint? lol

All standpoints. He's never done a thing for Mutants and all the **** they've got going on, within the comics and cartoons, but he also fully supported an American government that discriminated against African Americans and other populations, in all continuities :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom