WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Im thinking they all fight on multiple fronts, but with Thanos having the space stone, he can teleport himself to different locations in a blink of an eye and fudge everyone up.

You all need to get this idea out of your head that the Avengers is gonna lay a finger on him in this movie. At the end of IW is gonna be the biggest beatdown any of us is gonna witness on film

These two just saved Vision from one of the Thanos horsemen and they walking around like their **** don't stink :pimp:

On another note, I saw the back of the Marvel Legends figure for Cap and they're showing those "honeycombs" underneath the cloth of him costume again.
Corvus Glaive based on the trailer and set photo leaks. That's crazy though. You know ish getting real when Vision get beat up. They got the robot squinting and holding his ribs.:rofl:

I think both Corvus and Proxima tag up on Vision and SW. Proxima throws her staff at Cap and it's Corvus' staff that is plunged into Visions gem.

yooooo, Vision has been damn near God like so far in the MCU. He was so OP in Civil War that he sat out the whole fight until the last minute.

If the henchmen got him screaming like a lil thot, imagine what the mad Titan gonna do :sick::sick::sick::sick:

The vision fight will definitely be interesting. Just how do you hurt someone who can phase through matter lol

And just what can Cap do if Vision and SW are cornered?

still at 100% after 54 reviews....I heard its a good movie

upload_2018-2-6_16-5-19.png

I mean what was Cap gon' do against Ultron? What was he gon' do against IM?

He took the damn Moljnir through the shield and came out unscathed. I know it absorbs energy and all but not even show any signs of damage to his arm? Mjolnir filled with lightning that leveled the forest? Cap just took it so them steroids are on the next level.

Chances are they have some device to weaken Vision or maybe Cap might be saved by the Guardians in the end of that battle (it looks like the city destruction from the SDCC leak footage was an aftermath of that scene) and he just saved Viz from getting killed?

wolverien has claws on both hands and it doesn't have to be broader, Thanos is significantly bigger than Logan

xmaynbayke

Well, if Thanos is crossing all universes. Then my guess is that Baby Wolverine got to him.
drawn-batman-baby-18.jpg

I didn't watch those reviews, but did they address how the CGI looks in the final product?

Back
Top Bottom