WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I've always liked Hawkeye since the original avengers game with Vision cap iron man and hawkeye. he was fun .

Hawkeye & Ant Man work well...
He should have a minimal role.
Every Avenger has their abilities, they all round out one another well.

I dislike Hawkeye cuz of the comic version

Then the MCU failed at making him likable. While I don't dislike Renner he hasn't done anything special with the role.

Hawkeye is a waste of space tbh

Joss didn't use him in A1. Then Joss overcompensated with Hawkeye in A2. Hawkeye's best contribution will be dying.

Y’all talking bout Hawkeye; what is Black Widow gonna be able to contribute to an intergalitic war?

Thanks and friends are only for the A team.

DYBoecBUMAAQb7f.jpg:large

not sure if posted but
:lol: :lol:

Y’all talking bout Hawkeye; what is Black Widow gonna be able to contribute to an intergalitic war?

True and also if you think about it there's no way Hawkeye and BW should've been able to contribute in A1. They both should've been food.

True and also if you think about it there's no way Hawkeye and BW should've been able to contribute in A1. They both should've been food.
Facts

There’s levels

When they battle in outer space only the A+++ team gonna be able to rock.

IM
Iron Spidey
Thor
Vision
Etc.

this. like how we were discussing Thanos and his cosmic space goons vs regular humans (Hawkeye/BW/Dora Milaje/whoever else), the chitauri shouldve been able to handle arrows and bullets.

One day y'all hon put some respek on Ronin's name
The big pontificating villains like Ronin, Apocalypse or Steppenwolf are like they're not even there. There's no real conversation or connection, just them on a soapbox with no one to care about their mission.

Actually just realized i mixed up Ronan. Time to go to bed.

Last edited:
aye has mcu mentioned death
or will death be a part of infinity war
and his affection for her has it been mentioned yet???

aye has mcu mentioned death
or will death be a part of infinity war
and his affection for her has it been mentioned yet???

The Avengers end credit scene when we first see Thanos but I doubt there will actually be a Death character, the film already has so much going on

How are you all leaving Falcon out of the fodder discussion? :rolleyes

Falcon is also food.

In Avengers the team was small so I felt Joss felt the humans had to contribute.

In IW I hope they all get washed outside of the elite Avengers

Back
Top Bottom