WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Yeah, cue the airport scene with the entire team scared shook facing him. Aside from the beating that Tony was taking, one of the best parts of the scene was seeing how Vision took out his own teammate and seeing his crash land. It's a civil war, there will be victims, especially when you're on the wrong side. Winter Soldier himself almost took out Tony when he was going to pull that reactor out of the suit. Had it not been for that cheap shot that took his arm off, he'd be toast.

Captain Colinizer was one of the lowest powered people at the airport scene.

Fam scampered off like a roach.

for the record.. team cap, also got ameL saying this in regard to IF cap known about who killed his own parents:
I'd be mad but if his heart was in the right place, eventually I'd forgive him

the exact question i asked:
Hmmmmmmmmmm.. and if you had a guy living for free under your roof WHO not only knew who killed your parents but was also willing to do any and everything for that killer, what would you do?

A9DE207B-C062-4062-8001-8402ECF3F21A.gif

Yeah, cue the airport scene with the entire team scared shook facing him. Aside from the beating that Tony was taking, one of the best parts of the scene was seeing how Vision took out his own teammate and seeing his crash land. It's a civil war, there will be victims, especially when you're on the wrong side. Winter Soldier himself almost took out Tony when he was going to pull that reactor out of the suit. Had it not been for that cheap shot that took his arm off, he'd be toast.

Cheap shot? Like the cheap shots Virgin America's boo took at Howard Stark after running him off the road? Or choking the life from a defenseless old lady? Yet y'all stand up for these coward *** chumps. Smh

Cheap shot? Like the cheap shots Virgin America's boo took at Howard Stark after running him off the road? Or choking the life from a defenseless old lady? Yet y'all stand up for these coward *** chumps. Smh
He was under mind control. The Russian version of MK Ultra. He's been trying to run away from that forever, as you can the desperation sit in for Bucky when he was about to be interrogated by Zemo.

you probably think drago is the good guy of that movie too

FjpXKp.gif
No, I rooted for Rocky, and he killed my boy Apollo, but I understand the basis of a fight and of war. There will be casualties on both sides, it is a given. People will die in war, heck, death is the only guarantee in life period. People die everyday b, one way or another.

Fam, he was brainwashed and tortured for decades...he was turned into a Hydra weapon...that wasn’t Buck that killed the Starks, that was the WS...Buck was always a loyal honorable man that stood up for the little guy...smh

I’m gonna echo the idea of Buck saving Starks life and Cap committing the ultimate sacrifice that Tony won’t...and heads will roll in here

No, I rooted for Rocky, and he killed my boy Apollo, but I understand the basis of a fight and of war. There will be casualties on both sides, it is a given. People will die in war, heck, death is the only guarantee in life period. People die everyday b, one way or another.

except they werent really at war.. as has been mentioned, numerous times.. it was your boy's mental limitations which thought fighting was the only choice:
tumblr_nyczh8GIKN1r3e92ro2_500.gif

"any other choice...."

JiE9.gif

except they werent really at war.. as has been mentioned, numerous times.. it was your boy's mental limitations which thought fighting was the only choice:
tumblr_nyczh8GIKN1r3e92ro2_500.gif

"any other choice...."

JiE9.gif
So you'd want him to submit to sign the accords which the ONLY reason Tony was in favor for was in hopes that it'd save the relationship with Pepper that he himself was the sole responsible one for ruining? Nah b, we built different. Gotta fight for what you believe in, especially if it's right and keeping freedom.

He was under mind control. The Russian version of MK Ultra. He's been trying to run away from that forever, as you can the desperation sit in for Bucky when he was about to be interrogated by Zemo.

Fam, he was brainwashed and tortured for decades...he was turned into a Hydra weapon...that wasn’t Buck that killed the Starks, that was the WS...Buck was always a loyal honorable man that stood up for the little guy...smh

I’m gonna echo the idea of Buck saving Starks life and Cap committing the ultimate sacrifice that Tony won’t...and heads will roll in here

Your mans out here going against laws he swore to protect to keep his boyfriend safe. You'd figure he'd at least protect him until he stood trial. Virgin America ain't even honorable enough to do that. Took his boo to the most fortified nation on Earth just to seek diplomatic immunity. He's just making **** up as he goes.

Virgin America gotta die in Infinity!

As a wise person once said, if someone tells you to move, you plant yourself like a tree and you tell them, NO YOU MOVE!

or something like that.

i guess the words "excuse me" dont exist to you

i say it all the time when i need/want someone to move

all bias aside...
i probably wouldn't have signed the accords either
but the Avengers dropped a country down from the sky bruh :lol:

both cap and tony have made bad decisions lol

Tony wasn’t asking nicely or saying excuse me, he was forcing the accords down Team Caps throat...Cap was right, the government couldn’t be trusted anymore, they however could trust each other tho...until Stark decided he needed the government to call the plays, Secretary of State Ross wanted to dictate what the Avengers could and couldn’t do, this cat created a monster himself and was hell bent on destroying the Hulk, yeah LETS TRUST THAT GUY...FOH!

Imagine someone like Trump using the Avengers to intimidate other nations...lulz

And ya clown Cap for being down with Buck, when Stark melts with his science Bro...and watch how homoerotic he’s gonna be around Strange.

Your mans out here going against laws he swore to protect to keep his boyfriend safe. You'd figure he'd at least protect him until he stood trial. Virgin America ain't even honorable enough to do that. Took his boo to the most fortified nation on Earth just to seek diplomatic immunity. He's just making **** up as he goes.

Virgin America gotta die in Infinity!
You guys are forgetting that Ross's goons and other armed men were outchea tryin to kill Bucky. And Bucky was already in captivity once and Zemo had got to him

Sharon warned Cap: 'Orders are shoot to kill' You guys conveniently forget.

Bucky was only safe in Wakanda.

Well. WAS safe. With Thanos on the horizon, no one is safe anywhere :lol:

Back
Top Bottom