WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Tony wasn’t asking nicely or saying excuse me, he was forcing the accords down Team Caps throat...Cap was right, the government couldn’t be trusted anymore, they however could trust each other tho...until Stark decided he needed the government to call the plays, Secretary of State Ross wanted to dictate what the Avengers could and couldn’t do, this cat created a monster himself and was hell bent on destroying the Hulk, yeah LETS TRUST THAT GUY...FOH!

Imagine someone like Trump using the Avengers to intimidate other nations...lulz

this discussion is pointless.. i not only guarantee cap didnt read it.. if by some miracle he did, their is no way in hell he understood it

at no time did i see steve rodgers ask a legitimate question of people who we know to be smarter than he is

having had the unfortunate experience to read legislation longer than 50 pages (which that document appeared to be), it takes a while

And ya clown Cap for being down with Buck, when Stark melts with his science Bro...and watch how homoerotic he’s gonna be around Strange.
nah. what cap does for bucky is way more than being down lmao

You guys are forgetting that Ross's goons and other armed men were outchea tryin to kill Bucky. And Bucky was already in captivity once and Zemo had got to him

Sharon warned Cap: 'Orders are shoot to kill' You guys conveniently forget.

Bucky was only safe in Wakanda.

Well. WAS safe. With Thanos on the horizon, no one is safe anywhere :lol:
you don't even like t'challa bruh

wasnt ross JUST in wakanda?
latest

yeah but general ross was the one dealing with the sokovia accords in the beginning of the movie

Avengers gotta be more accountaible for the collateral damage for sure though lol
The Accords ain't it tho

had to look it up, ross is secretary of state.. so dealing with it for US international rational purposes, with the UN and all that

although, with the prison and everything, THAT would seem more appropriate for the defense secretary or a general tasked with that to deal with.. but who knows what the politics of the MCU are (other than what we saw in IM2 and WS from garry shandling and that other dude.. and i guess we saw a president and VP in IM3)

how many pages yall cap boy's think he made.. did he even open it?

687474703a2f2f7061312e6e61727669692e636f6d2f353932382f373461623038316564363535666264643932343762616334323965613036623464393839353534645f68712e676966
I would do the same as Cap, guaranteed there are underlying provisions that include submitting to the governments of the world and when they can go out and do their thing, along with measures that'll make their job a lot harder. In some cases, they can be used to wage war. Trusting the governments of the world when they've done things wrong, where even Ross in BP mentioned how they used people to take down governments so the US can do whatever it wants since they believe they police the world. Can you imagine Trump being in charge of a super team like the Avengers?

Dudes criticizing Cap and WS are the first ones snitching on their boy when the feds come knocking. "We only had one class together officer, I swear!" "He told me these were Duck Hunt guns he bought at a vintage yard sale officer I swear!"

Bros not sure but I think someone in here posted info about tickets or whatever and it got buried in the Cap - IM avalance lmao

Tony wasn’t asking nicely or saying excuse me, he was forcing the accords down Team Caps throat...Cap was right, the government couldn’t be trusted anymore, they however could trust each other tho...until Stark decided he needed the government to call the plays, Secretary of State Ross wanted to dictate what the Avengers could and couldn’t do, this cat created a monster himself and was hell bent on destroying the Hulk, yeah LETS TRUST THAT GUY...FOH!

Imagine someone like Trump using the Avengers to intimidate other nations...lulz

Alright.. if Virgin America ain't trusting the government, how about he give back that super soldier serum that said government put in him.

I would do the same as Cap

So you wouldn't read it.. cool.. hilarious they had THAT doing PSA videos for high schools

Funny you mentioned trump, dude is renowned for his international relations.. RENOWNED..

Trump is also pretty famous for reading his intelligence briefings

Back
Top Bottom