WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I just hope they don't show too much more content.

The movie is 2.5 hours long though, the first trailer was 2 minutes and 25 seconds...
I expect about the same tomorrow!
So, a total of possibly 5 minutes in total/trailers is good! Keep in mind they might show about the same clips as the first trailer.

29093859_179359242787117_801999754283188224_n.jpg

GGmkHFE.jpg

DXCv1AHU8AIjFv-.jpg

DXyxWTSUMAAM2fi.jpg

Last edited:

So basically what they're saying is by the time Bruce returns it's been 5 years or more since he been on earth? Damn.

So basically what they're saying is by the time Bruce returns it's been 5 years or more since he been on earth? Damn.

GOTG Vol. 2 is set before Age of Ultron,
Ragnarock was during Civil War,
Home Coming is weeks after Civil War,
& Black Panther also weeks after Civil War...
I guess the only question is Doctor Strange, some say before, around the time of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, but I say after Civil War due to the War Machine reference...

But was that a true reference to War Machine in Doctor Strange?

its not

the scene describe a 35 yr old marine colonel in an experimental armor and WMs wasn't that young and wasn't in an experimental armor

also, Rhodes wasn't a amrine, he's in Air Force

its not

the scene describe a 35 yr old marine colonel in an experimental armor and WMs wasn't that young and wasn't in an experimental armor

also, Rhodes wasn't a amrine, he's in Air Force

It does say Air Force, I’ll give you the 35 YO thing, but maybe Marvel wanted to present him as a younger character. You think Marvel would try & match Iron Man and RDJ’s actual age of 52? No... they want him younger looking, & relatable. Not some “Old Man” still flying around in a suit. Besides Iron Man, & War Machine who else has Stark’s tech? Some would consider that “experimental.”

The word it’s self has many definitions, but many could fit...

Experimental: Of a new invention or product, of a work of art...

Last edited:
GOTG Vol. 2 is set before Age of Ultron,
Ragnarock was during Civil War,
Home Coming is weeks after Civil War,
& Black Panther also weeks after Civil War...
I guess the only question is Doctor Strange, some say before, around the time of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, but I say after Civil War due to the War Machine reference...
My question is, if it's 2-3 years since CW, why is our boy Pete still on a schoolbus

He's a sophomore in Homecoming. The 2-3 year window places him as a senior or a college freshman

My question is, if it's 2-3 years since CW, why is our boy Pete still on a schoolbus

He's a sophomore in Homecoming. The 2-3 year window places him as a senior or a college freshman

I’m sure he’s a Senior in HS then...
He seemed to have “developed” some skills, I.e. Spidey Sense which we didn’t see in Home Coming, I’m sure it wasn’t just something Marvel “forgot” to put in the movie ‘cause that’s like the #1 ability people know that Spider Man posses, but instead of putting it in from the jump the let his powers develop with time...

I’m sure he’s a Senior in HS then...
He seemed to have “developed” some skills, I.e. Spidey Sense which we didn’t see in Home Coming, I’m sure it wasn’t just something Marvel “forgot” to put in the movie ‘cause that’s like the #1 thing people know of Spider Man.
True. A senior riding the schoolbus...seems so uncool lol

Back
Top Bottom