WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Team Cap vs. Team Iron Man still...

damedash1-gif.2037200

Who said replacing him with a skrull would be killing him?

I'm sayin replacing him with a skrull would be taking the real captain america out of a really important movie. And depending on how long he was a skrull, would mean he was not a part of multiple movies.

That's completely negating the development of a character and cancels out the purpose of developing everyone to culminate towards a big gigantic movie

You guys must be DCEU execs in training.

Replacing him with a Skrull isn't killing him. He would just be held hostage until he breaks out. The only dead person in this scenario is the skrull that replaces Cap.

This seems so hard for a certain person to understand

And I've seen said person use moron and idiot, recently

But then again trump constantly talks about his IQ.. 2018, boy I tell ya

The official Infinity War poster is really dope

po-720x1066.jpg

I want to hang this up and put it in my room. I've never bought a poster in my life but I think I'm going to start now.

Also, the power of the box office. If BP wasn't a runaway success, Shuri and the Walking Dead lady would not be on here lol

Last edited:
The official Infinity War poster is really dope

po-720x1066.jpg

I want to hang this up and put it in my room. I've never bought a poster in my life but I think I'm going to start now.

Also, the power of the box office. If BP wasn't a runaway success, Shuri and the Walking Dead lady would not be on here lol

They’re in the movie lmao.

Back
Top Bottom