WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

If H = Heart, then Cap is the soul stone. Man had more heart than anyone even before the glow up.

Proof, him being able to hold Thanos gauntlet and him having a face of shock, and Caps eyes go from blue to yellow. Soul stone. Long live Captain America !

If H = Heart, then Cap is the soul stone. Man had more heart than anyone even before the glow up.

Proof, him being able to hold Thanos gauntlet and him having a face of shock, and Caps eyes go from blue to yellow. Soul stone. Long live Captain America !

If Cap is the soul stone, you should probably bring a box of tissues with you to the theatre

Yeah y'all wilding. I do however think that the Soul Stone is linked to Tony in some way shape or form. Too many promotional materials with Iron Man and the Soul Stone for it to be coincidence in my opinion.

T is for terresact

H is for heart as in Cap's heart

A is for aether

N is for knucklehead, which means Tony

O is ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, whadda thooooooose

S is for Superman. He's about to make a cameo.

Yeah y'all wilding. I do however think that the Soul Stone is linked to Tony in some way shape or form. Too many promotional materials with Iron Man and the Soul Stone for it to be coincidence in my opinion.

What if that scene where Thanos has Iron Man down on his knees is after The Mad Titan yanks the arc reactor out of Tony’s chest! :frown:
Then crushes it like the Tesseract, & changes it into the Space Stone? :wow:

He was just joking? I thought it was funny

17ACEF00-7919-49B4-8619-9CA37A118AAE.png

The more I think about it.. The more I think the movie score is going down as one of the best

The score made the trailers so much more epic

Can't wait to see how the rest of the movie is scored

Entertainment Weekly kind of gets a little spoilerish in terms of who meets who in the film. I'd definitely avoid if you're not into behind the scenes stuff prior to a film coming out, definitely revealed a lot more than the trailer.

Back
Top Bottom