WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Just finished again.

In all of my viewings the movie got an applause.

As for corny complaints about T'Challa and Peter dying when we know they'll get sequels, this is why I said this is a film about a Marvel comic event. In Marvel events, you could not suspend your disbelief and say "Oh they killed Thor, I'm sure that'll last for long :rolleyes" but thats not the point. Its about the contained story and then its ramifications. Its about how the death(s) are used to tell a complete story. This **** was beyond great.

As for Banner not Hulking out, yall need to read some Hulk comics. Aside from Ruffalo being Ruffalo, this is some true to comics ****. Besides that they gave us the Mike Tyson quick beat down to start. They not gonna blow their load in part 1. It'd be different if Banner died.

Russos hit every emotional beat. I just wish Tony had lightyear long distance so he could hear Pepper die. I mean when you see Steve's lover evaporate before his eyes, Rhodey lost as **** going "Sam? Sam!!?", Okoye's shock and disbelief when T'Challa just goes :smh:

Maaaaannnn. THAT IS STORYTELLING!

Then to go back to Pete and he's taking extra long to die.

Son I'm seeing this again tomorrow, idc. 3 times wasn't enough.

Then lets talk about this being the Thanos Cinematic Universe now. Yo to do all that they did in this but at the same time in one single movie cover all of that for Thanos pov. They put in the effort to really convey his motivation, sorrow, and determination.

I ain't even home yet but I had to at least finally get this out. I'm tempted to see this a 4th time right now.

I mean the audience was A Quiet Place silent in the end when everybody started dying and Thanos watched the sunset. Then an uproar in applause for the credits.

Thanos >>>>>>>>>>> Ledger Joker, Killmonger, Hela, etc.

Y'all don't know.

When son appeared in Wakanda I was getting Darth Vader vibes. Thanos just needed his own personal score.

This movie was a true Marvel comics event.

Y'all don't know man. As a life long Marvel comics fan, this **** touch my heart. I feel beyond satisfied. Like my investment has already paid off and I only got HALF.

This was a whole different wonderful feeling compared to seeing Black Panther. Like this **** really paying off.

The best sort of feeling twice already in a year.

Last edited:
I have to gather my thoughts.

But I teared in that final scene with Stark and Peter. That was tough.

Ant Man is on TV and after watching Avengers last night, will the quantum realm come into play in A4 since Ant Man wasn’t in IW?

I don't know how you differentiate being "killed" to being "erased", as you put it. Do you mean Thanos made it so they never existed at all? Or that being "erased" doesn't hurt? Either way, the end result is the same. You a goner

The ambiguity is cool and like I said, the montage itself was fine. Just would have a more emotional impact for the audience if them dying was more agonizing to the deceased (ala Spider-Man) . Instead, it was just kinda hollow.
No more like wiping you from existence. Its different from just death.

You die and in some shape or form your body just goes back in to the earth/universe.

Wiping you from existence is more of an emptiness. Most of the characters expressed some feeling as it happened to them.

Its hard to describe the distinction given wiping ppl from existence isn't really a thing yet.

The hollow feeling is a part of that. Thanos thinks of what he's doing as a mercy. There's no violent angry feeling behind it. Its that inevitable sensation of it being your time.

Also :rofl: @ Tony being stranded on Titan with Nebula

Right now I'm literally standing in the path to another viewing of IW, contemplating if I should sit down (in a horrible seat).

GotG singing Rubber band man just started :lol:

My only thing is I need to eat and food near midnight aint the move but I'm thinking of saying **** it.

And yo I gotta talk about Thanos the father in this movie. They really made some accomplishments with this script. I cant believe it.

:rofl: Quill competing for bad family history with Thor. ****ed up though.

Last edited:
I think he said “you should have aimed for the hand” bro

really? hand? i mean it makes sense, hand, but, i thought for sure he said head. you can die with the glove on. not sure i'd want to leave thanos alive, glove or no glove.

All I can say is wow about Infinity War

That was such an epic movie

I can’t even process the emotion right now..

Captain Marvel gonna come through like Supes in JL and hand a massive L to Thanos...I feel unless the Capt Marvel movie really connects us with Denvers, A4 will sort of fail because she’s being made out to be a very crucial piece to the conclusion and unless you are a comic book fan you really have no fkin clue who she is.

Saw it twice back to back last night. My goodness. Movie was insane. Thanos lived up the hype. The action scenes were incredible. And the CGI for Thanos and the black order was amazing. Could you imagine getting your hands on this movie back in the 90’s? I would’ve never dreamed of something like this coming to life. Given the amount of characters that this movie had the Russo brothers handled it the best way it could’ve possibly been handled. I don’t see how someone could look at this movie and not be satiesfied it. I’ll be catching this movie 2-3 times a week with my movie pass for the next 3 weeks.

Also :rofl: @ Tony being stranded on Titan with Nebula

Right now I'm literally standing in the path to another viewing of IW, contemplating if I should sit down (in a horrible seat).

GotG singing Rubber band man just started :lol:

My only thing is I need to eat and food near midnight aint the move but Tim thinking of saying **** it.

And yo I gotta talk about Thanos the father in this movie. They really made some accomplishments with this script. I cant believe it.

:rofl: Quill competing for bad family history with Thor. ****ed up though.

Quill had some serious inferiority complex with Thor around. Gamora wetting her panties over Thor.

really? hand? i mean it makes sense, hand, but, i thought for sure he said head. you can die with the glove on. not sure i'd want to leave thanos alive, glove or no glove.

Can’t say for sure, but I really think he said Hand

Captain Marvel gonna come through like Supes in JL and hand a massive L to Thanos...I feel unless the Capt Marvel movie really connects us with Denvers, A4 will sort of fail because she’s being made out to be a very crucial piece to the conclusion and unless you are a comic book fan you really have no fkin clue who she is.

They are going to have to hold off turning her into Binary or its going to be expected in A4. Kinda tease it a little bit but not reveal it completely

0DA9C984-2B93-413B-A8BF-719D739B0837.jpeg

Ready

I'm trying to dip at a slow part and convince myself to leave but this break neck speed is keeping me glued.

Like just think about Thor in this. More badass than in Ragnarok. Son showed up in Wakanda with a tree and a raccoon and just wrecked the Black Order and their army

When son impaled Thanos :nthat:

Also another random thought as I'm watching, tell me how the Russos accomplished a believable relationship and romance with Wanda and Vision with not much set up in previous movies while Whedon failed with Bruce and Nat :smh: Between those two and the writing duo those 4 can't fail.

**** is insane. Comics wise I don't care for either but Olsen's acting really made it real.

Another random thing popping up in my head is some saying **** Quill ruining his own plan. I legit never thought that would work. The whole thing legit looked like when I play keep away with my niece and nephew (with their phone/tablet). I never thought the glove would budge but when Spidey got it to slip off :wow::lol:

Other random thought :rofl: :rofl: @ giant dwarf Peter Dinklage. Was not expecting that. Given what Dinklage has said about how he picks roles in relation to being a little person I want to believe he suggested he be 18 ft tall :lol:

Back
Top Bottom