WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Oh ok. Not a regular to this and somewhat of a marvel noob so I wasn’t sure if you were mocking me or not.

Nah.. not at all.. being sarcastic with those whose said differently from your point

Also rocket already took the smaller ship from the main GOTG ship

I'm still a bit underwhelmed with the title being End Game tho lol

They built it up too much

But they really could have called it "a4: who cares, we know you coming"

And I'd at best do the zo gif

Should have just done the back to the future end credits title tease

Annihilation fits the trailer better imo

But the movie could be a different story, if that makes sense.

I am pretty sure the movie won't be as bleak as the trailer

Screenshot_2018-12-07-19-42-06.png

They already trying to get HER up outta HERe.

Maybe because we thought end game a long time ago and it was axed so now that they did use it its kinda like eh lol

Like right after IW and people was saying End Game i was like oo alright and now its like they axed that and waited all this time just to use it?

felt like they missed an opportunity

Shoulda just been infinity Gauntlet. I say that with no real context of the film yet, so maybe my thoughts on this will change after the fact and i’ll have a better appreciation for “End Game”

So we’re really about to get our first look at the best Marvel film of 2019 tomorrow...

1CFA1E68-64E7-4E59-BF7B-98959BCF82C4.jpeg

Really curious as to how they’re going to do this.

Ronin looks dope, don't know much about him. But I know him and BW gonna put in work vs Thanos just because.

Trailer was hypeeee
Nothing to know really. Hawkguy isn't even the original Ronin. Wore it in the comics to reflect his anger and to hide his identity from Norman Osborn when he took over as top cop in America. Also I think he had just been brought back to life.

BEEN speculated/assumed for a while that his family gets got in the snap and he then turns

Not sure why he would go Japan thou.. would assume he'd automatically go looking for whatever was left of the avengers to try and figure something out

But we've seen him be irrational before and not properly think things out for a better outcome
Swear someone mentioned he’s in Japan hunting skrulls. If you watch the clip dead body on the floor next to ronin

My question is why is Tony adrift in space? Didn't Nebula have a ship or was that it?
She crashed that ship in to Thanos on Titan :lol:
what i got from the trailer is that bw hasn't given cap a freebie to help him get over peggy

tumblr_pjdebbXLsP1tuyf8ho1_r1_400.gif
tumblr_pjdebbXLsP1tuyf8ho2_r1_400.gif
That shot made no sense to me :lol:

Peggy died as an old woman a couple years ago for him but he's still mourning and missing her after all his friends and half of all life has been wiped out? :lol:
Nor homosexual charters or disabled
avengers-endgame-captain-america-crying-chris-evans-1149022-1280x0.jpeg

That compound is Steve's now.

th
Such a bum

Captain of squatter's rights eh?

Last edited:
I'm curious if they'll detail how much the world had changed due to the snap. Can't wait.
If they wanted they could go in to some heavy The Leftovers territory

Especially if there's been something like a 5 year timeskip.

Last edited:
So will Thanos be threat now since he’s kind of chillin/mourning in his homestead since he accomplished his goal??

I jus remember from the Avengers Prelude it saying “a bigger threat has emerged.” But that could be all fake news tho. So who knows
Man, once they come for him Thanos gonna be on some Roy Jones Jr Y'all Must've Forgot steez :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom