WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

If they would've had the choreography that Cap and Bucky had in TWS, would've been perfect .I think I even remember them replicating that move with the dagger that Bucky did
Yeah, cap 2 type scenes would of been good. Even BP fights in civil war when he wasn’t in costume were good

I thought BP was a good film. I felt it kind of dragged at different points of the film. But I enjoyed the film.

Yeah, cap 2 type scenes would of been good. Even BP fights in civil war when he wasn’t in costume were good

That's why it all boils down to Cooglers inexperience. I didn't notice it when first watching so that's why I gave it a pass

action was mostly lackluster... i'd rather BP show off his MA skills instead of the suit doing all the heavy lifting. hoping they tighten that up in the sequel.

Last edited:
Im just gonna say this, crappy movies get Oscar nods all the time and no one really bats an eye, BP to me was also highly overrated in the grand scheme of the MCU i probably would put 5 MCU movies ahead of it, but to be mad over it getting a nod, comes with a racial undertones because IT IS, specially when I can guaratee these same cats wouldn’t care if a worst movie gets recognition as long as it isn’t a black movie...BP was more of a cultural phenom/breakthrough, a decent film at its best but not great, the Black Panther character in the movie I thought was handled poorly and without much honor, the movie belong to Killmonger, MBJ didn’t put on much of a performance tho, his delivery was cringeworthy and forced at times, but the way the character was written was actually beautiful and the highlight for me...also M’Baku was a breakthrough performer, bothof them outshining the protagonist by far, who actually became arrogant and unlikeable tbh...

Killmonger
M’Baku
Okoye
Shuri

All in that order are far better in this movie than BP.
Never truly put my finger on what bugged me about this movie, but you hit it on the head.

Really liked the Killmonger character, but MBJ didn’t do it for me.

Reactions: OTG
Stop playin yourself
Man Captain Colonizer can barely carry a movie. Hes sometimes 7th

First Avenger:

Peggy
Howard Stark
Space Stone
Bucky
Gabe Jones
Scumbag Steve

The Winter Soldier:

The Winter Soldier
Nick Fury
Alexander Pierce
Black Widow
Falcon
Scumbag Steve

Civil War:

Tony
T'Challa
Tony
T'Challa
Zemo
Peter Parker
Vision
Wanda
Howard & Maria Stark
The Sokovia Accords
Scumbag

Better than Rogers who is usually 5th or 6th.
True :lol:

stop it, it was primarily the end fights which were bad. This isnt a CGI exposition on graphics. Stop using that as an excuse to say its "not a good film" we dont watch movies purely for the CGI.

a film that grossed $1.3 B and a 97% RT score cannot be bad because of the CGI. This is silly

stop it, it was primarily the end fights which were bad. This isnt a CGI exposition on graphics. Stop using that as an excuse to say its "not a good film" we dont watch movies purely for the CGI.

a film that grossed $1.3 B and a 97% RT score cannot be bad because of the CGI. This is silly
Who said it wasn’t a good film? Who????

I find it funny how most people in here was hyping the hell out of BP when it came out. And now simply it's "overrated".

And I have no problems with people who legit didn't think BP was their cup of tea. But dont suddenly come with the BS because it got nominated over Infinity War for Best Picture. I happen to like BP over IW.

Next some of yall gonna be saying that IW is overrated.......:smh::smh:

I find it funny how most people in here was hyping the hell out of BP when it came out. And now simply it's "overrated".

And I have no problems with people who legit didn't think BP was their cup of tea. But dont suddenly come with the BS because it got nominated over Infinity War for Best Picture. I happen to like BP over IW.

Next some of yall gonna be saying that IW is overrated.......:smh::smh:

Don't get Lame started.

People definitely purposely overhype **** and end up doing that.

Who said it wasn’t a good film? Who????

No one, but if you don’t agree with greatness then you must be some type of racist...THAT is the problem...I’ve said the movie is decent, handful of other McU movies superior, but the movie is decent, **** I’m not even mad it got a nod...why the hell wouldn’t it, the cultural impact alone should warrant that...ya have a problem admitting that the movie didnt gross over a billi because it was A GREAT FILM...the top grossing films of all time are actually pretty overrated, take Avatar for example, film was TRASH and aged like ***** BUT it was a pioneer, sort of a first of its class so it carried it to a top grossing film of all time, you can credit the cultural impact of BP for the huge box office success, NOT because it was a great film....because IT WAS NOT...joint was plenty flawed...was it BAD? Not really...I enjoyed it, but in comparison to WS, CW, A1, movie can’t compare...now was it IM3, Thor2 bad? Negative.

dude, thats probably the best line of the movie. SMH. I saw at least 5 people crying just off that one line.

The line hit home for A LOT of people (including myself) If that line means nothing to you, then I dont expect you to get it.

That line wasn't meant for you though

oh this should be good. and who was this line meant for, if not a young black male in america like myself? exactly what part didnt i get?

oh this should be good. and who was this line meant for, if not a young black male in america like myself? exactly what part didnt i get?

if you are black and the one line that is BELOVED by most black people because of its historical impact you think is corny. Then I dont know what to say

you must be black like the lead singer from Hootie and the Blowfish is black lol

Top 10 MCU and this is a fact and set in stone.

1. Infinity War (the most satisfying movie experience I have ever had, they promised and they DELIVERED)
2. Black Panther (this movie was bigger than comic books)
3. Winter Soldier (to me the movie that even non comic book people will still love)
4. Avengers 1 (you cannot underestimate what this movie accomplished)
5. Guardians 2 (the visually best looking MCU movie and to me the funniest)
6. Civil War
7. Age of Ultron
8. Thor: Ragnarok
9. Spider Man: Homecoming
10. Iron Man 1
I don't think Ultron or Guardians 2 is better than Ragnarok.

if you are black and the one line that is BELOVED by most black people because of its historical impact you think is corny. Then I dont know what to say

you must be black like the lead singer from Hootie and the Blowfish is black lol
im black like i have no idea what hootie and the blowfish's lead singer even looks like black. the line was just corny g. it was forced. people cried cuz he mentioned slaves jumping from ships. thats nice. **** was still corny. sounds like a slightly above average high schooler wrote it imo.

"Bury me in the ocean with my ancestors that jumped from ships because they knew death was better than bondage." ......
giphy.gif

It was corny lol

I understand how people love it but it was still corny....like half MBJ lines in the movie

Back
Top Bottom