WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

going a tad far. him in fruitvale, and the creeds are all GREAT. especially creed 2. hes gettin better and better.

btw he actually was in the boondocks as a voice actor lol
You’re not helping your case :lol:

Plenty of good actors are the same way, Will Smith, Denzel, they’re the same way. You get them in the movie and you either take it or leave it :lol:

You’re not helping your case :lol:

Plenty of good actors are the same way, Will Smith, Denzel, they’re the same way. You get them in the movie and you either take it or leave it :lol:

People seemed to love WillShot in Suicide Squad

Civil War is better than TWS

NEGATIVE....

I say this CW is a close second...so I guess I take that back, both movies are créame of the crop MCU...so I’ll let you rock with that statement, to me WS is untouchable.

Facial expressions? :lol:

uh....yea. when someone is acting, especially during a dialogue... the way they deliver the lines is kinda important? this looks like the lil kid at the park trying to play tough. and it comes cross VERY clearly in many of the killmonger scenes where he tries to act tough in this movie. hence, making many of the lines come off corny.

"That's why when you talk the tough talk I never feel ya
You sound real good and you play the part well....
But the energy you givin off is so unfamiliar...
I don't feel ya. We need somethin realer"

uh....yea. when someone is acting, especially during a dialogue... the way they deliver the lines is kinda important? this looks like the lil kid at the park trying to play tough. and it comes cross VERY clearly in many of the killmonger scenes where he tries to act tough in this movie. hence, making many of the lines come off corny.

"That's why when you talk the tough talk I never feel ya
You sound real good and you play the part well....
But the energy you givin off is so unfamiliar...
I don't feel ya. We need somethin realer"

Dialogue criticism is one thing. This is just a reach.

Last edited:
Tay was questioning if any expressions were made. Tek got a fist bump for the Exhibit C reference. Ari Melber isn't on, so I have to wait for random hip-hop quotes.

WInter Solider is a more solid put together film than Civil War, so to meto me WS is the definitive Captain America movie.

However, Civil War is more fun mainly because of the airport battle scene and with all of the characters.

I still give the nod to Winter Solider, but not much more than Civil War. 2 completely different movies

I see where you're coming from.... Like in a way it didn't feel natural...
yea thats all im saying. this role wasnt meant for him. just like id never want to see will smith play a villain. it doesnt look right. feels as natural as toby in spiderman 3 when he was on his "evil" dance montage in the city. well maybe not THAT bad. but... yea. just dont feel right at all

WS isn't that believable as a hero. Once the mask came off, that menacing factor left. The fact that he looked old as **** at the end of BP doesn't help either.

Back
Top Bottom