WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

We are getting sidetracked here. Point is, Riri Williams is the next Ironman, not Morgan Stark and that's final!

Wouldn't mind an Indian superhero |l
All I had growing up was ****ing Apu from the Simpsons

latest

Dopinder is kind of on X-Force? :lol:

Ok. Based on box office grosses (RDJ makes a certain amount of money for every 25 million the movie makes, something like that)... RDJ will stand to make over 100 million for endgame.

In comparison, Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth are making 20 and 15 million a piece for endgame (something like that)

Bonuses for other actors didn't even kick in until the movie hit 1.5 bil

No wonder they killed IM :lol:

Ok. Based on box office grosses (RDJ makes a certain amount of money for every 25 million the movie makes, something like that)... RDJ will stand to make over 100 million for endgame.

In comparison, Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth are making 20 and 15 million a piece for endgame (something like that)

Bonuses for other actors didn't even kick in until the movie hit 1.5 bil

No wonder they killed IM :lol:

look at ameL counting that man's money.. you gotta let that hate go

What stinks is that Momoa needs to be in the MCU and they used him in DC. Cause Polynesian and water just makes too much sense. Namor seemed pretty buff in the comics from what I remember. Who has that kind of stature?

I know lot of these actors are small and they use camera angles as best they can to give the appearance of size. But even still some look small. Boseman looks tiny as BP. So wanting Michael Jai White to show up as something. Give that man a spot in a real film already. Spawn was a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom