WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

D7BcvaGUEAEEcIG.jpg:large

chicks just loves funny dudes or they put something in their drinks of their guests in that show... davidson with grande and beckinsale... snl writer with emma stone... sudeikis with wilde...
This and pretty much only this.

Looks dont matter.

Women in the end always have to settle.

This is what makes those incel dudes so pathetic.

I think the two movies coming out in 2020 is Black Widow and Eternals...

My guess.

That's so gross man. I'll watch both because I'm a loyal mcu head like that but hopefully in 2021 we'll get more things I'm looking forward to.

It really is kind of pointless from a storytelling perspective. Her arc as a mysterious, anti-social assassin to sacrificing herself for her new family is over.

From a money-grubbing perspective,, it makes sense though

I mean. I'll watch any marvel movie they put out.

But it's 2019.

If it means we're going to have to wait until 2021 to get anything cool I'm :frown:
*edit
Never mind. I'm forgetting that in 2020 the Disney app should have a few shows produced by marvel studios. So that'll be nice.

It really is kind of pointless from a storytelling perspective. Her arc as a mysterious, anti-social assassin to sacrificing herself for her new family is over.

From a money-grubbing perspective,, it makes sense though
Exactly and honestly her character wasn’t that interesting past IM2. They tried in A2 but it was an incredibly hard fail. Zero interest in black widow

Basically me when I watched A New Hope, I was like what happens next. Oh well lets just watch it now. Brother in law was like no you have to wait like I did. I was like yeah man you trippin, trippin. Go ahead and hit the bathroom up and I will put the disc in.

Nah I'd ground my son with the power of thor behind me if I catch him watching endgame in my house before the yr was up

If he wants to watch with his friends in their house, nothing I can do to stop that. But not in my house lol

Back
Top Bottom