WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Whats wrong with Israelis? I know whats wrong with the STATE...but whats wrong with an Israeli person? Its wild how MONTHS AGO it was #Stopjewishhate now the same mfers upset about a Jewish superhero.

EDIT: Yes Im aware the word "backlash" misused and overused.

What a mess…They shot the whole film twice and are still trying to fix the damn thing 🤦‍♂️

Should've just gave Bucky the damn shield and did another espionage type movie without needing to dabble in current day politics.

Clarence just can't seem to catch a break with this role and they're really about to give him Judomaster with wings as a sidekick?:lol:

This just reminded me how much X-Men 97' flipped the script. It had Jean/Madaline flying around zapping people, killed off Gambit, took Wolverine's antimantium, benched Storm because she's OP and had Cyclops looking cooling making him the defacto bad*** of the group.

giphy.gif

I think he's dropping out of Blade. New Jurassic Park movie has a July 2025 release date while Blade is reportedly undergoing another re-write. Or Blade is getting pushed to 2026.

Please have Wesley Snipes Blade and Elsa Bloodstone fight off other monsters trying to kill Ted and Werewolf, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom