WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

34EC5302-15BE-441A-B894-2991B6227D57.jpeg

Pick up from last weekend. Super dope

That CGI alone was CRAZY!!!!
Remember IW when he comes through the portal, on earth. Watch the wrinkles, the subtle snarle, like he'd stepped on Wakandan goat poo or some.
Unprecedented.
He is the benchmark.
IW and EG has ruined so many movie by comparison it’s like there’s no turning back or moving forward. It’s like when TDK came out and the only other things to judge it by was ghost rider 2 and cat woman :lol:

Typically two times is my limit for theaters I really can't be sitting through the same multi-hour feature film 4 or 5 times in short timespan

Man I broke personal records with the amount of times I saw Black Panther and Infinity War.

Endgame is admittedly draining.

Kinda funny, but I googled that picture and saw an article about how Asians were mad she had stereotypical neon streaks in her hair. Something so dumb to be sensitive about, my people disappoint me.

Typical Asian attitude (I’m Asian btw). Always looking for something to criticize instead of embracing the fact an Asian has screen time and is adored by the audience. It’s ideal to speak up on stereotypes, but they’re just nitpicking at this point. People should be mad at the other girls haircut

Back
Top Bottom